Expandly - making multi platform ecommerce affordable

Poster
United Kingdom United Kingdom
SEP
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
Expandly - making multi platform ecommerce affordable
14 Feb 2017
I have been working with Expandly for over six months with the aim of integrating our two XCart stores www.stationaryengineparts.com and www.paragonpaints.co.uk our eBay store and Amazon store into a single user interface to manage and synchronize approx 4000 different product lines and the sales that this generates.

The process has been a long and complicated one as a result of our Xcart platform we use being a little different to the mainstream and using a lot of customised coding. However, Expandly have shown true dedication and determination to develop a working solution for us and all with no additional development charges.

Firstly they listened in detail to our exact needs and took the time to understand exactly what we needed and why. The result was that Expandly then went ahead and developed a new extra feature into their software to provide a product import / merge function that pulled in all the product data from our multiple sales platforms and combined the products into a single data set taking care of synchronizing the stock levels and matching SKU's to avoid duplication of products.

This in itself is a major feat of achievement and showed that they were committed to their customer base, all before the product would even work with our Xcart platform. Having previously tried Linnworks and been perplexed by their approach to customer service / support I knew at this point that Expandly were the right people to solve our problems.

Expandly then went on to to custom develop a special Xcart integration to handle our unusual order status conditions thereby ensuring their product worked with our existing systems seamlessly.

Throughout this process their customer support and communication has been absolutely faultless. I received near instant responses to my email communications and regular progress updates by telephone from a range of different staff including the managing director as the work progressed through the different stages from concept to completion.

I simply cannot praise Expandly highly enough, they have revolutionised the way we do business and taken us to the next stage in our development as an SME. Expandly provide an excellent product backed up by superb customer service and all for less than the cost of a take away meal once a month, simply astonishing!

[Last edited: 14 Feb 2017]
Report review abuse

Volo
JoeLister
StoreFeeder
World First