Ebay+oscommerce+stock+facturas

Poster
llegostar
Kudos: 20
Ebay+oscommerce+stock+facturas
9 Mar 2008
Hola, no se si se podra preguntar en español en este foro, pero no he visto nada que lo impida, de no ser asi no teneis mas que notificarmelo.

Mi pregunta era si me podeis recomendar algun software que tenga sincronizado ebay y una tienda basada en oscommerce.
La sincronizacion que pretendo es por llevar un stock, aunque mi premisa mas importante es que pueda importar todos los datos de clientes y pedidos de ambas plataformas y asi poder generar albaranes, facturas, etiquetas, etc...y si ademas el software tuviera traduccion al español seria inmejorable.
Gracias por adelantado.
Saludos,
Llegostar

My question was if me podeis to recommend algun software that has synchronized ebay and a shop based in oscommerce.
The synchronization that I claim is for taking a stock, though my premise mas important is that it could be important all the information of clients and orders(requests) of both platforms and this way to be able to generate delivery notes, invoices, etiquettes, etc ... and if in addition the software had translation to the Spanish serious unsurpassable.

[Last edited: 9 Mar 2008]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
Re: Ebay+oscommerce+stock+facturas
9 Mar 2008
Hola Llegostar! Bienvenido

The following tools link oscommerce with eBay:

Auction Lister Pro is free open source software. Unfortunately it only posts to eBay US, UK, Canada or Australia.

AuctionBlox does support eBay.es but only has English and German translations.

Auction For Store say they support all international eBay sites, but I haven't been able to verify that. They don't appear to have a Spanish translation.

I hope that helps!
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Spain Spain
llegostar
Kudos: 20
Re: Ebay+oscommerce+stock+facturas
9 Mar 2008
Thank you for answering so rapidly Andy.
But I have not still had your answer clear.
What really I want is a software that could for me import the information of clients and orders(requests) of ebay.es and oscommerce, to be able to realize the invoices or delivery notes and also take a control of stock.
Regards, Llegostar.

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office