Auctiva - No Longer a Viable Service

Poster
sachker
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Auctiva - No Longer a Viable Service
14 Feb 2017
What was good about this product or service overall? Easy to use templates, Inventory, Image Upload - However, after 7 years with them there have been so many problems with these features not working and not a thing you can do about it. If you are not a Premium subscriber, you cannot be in contact with a human and only filing ticket for support. God only knows when the fix will come leaving our business hanging and unable to list!

Could anything have been better? I would like to add that in the past theres were no tacky streaming advertisements in the background of images with better quality image hosting in addition to the tacky ads in the background of your images. When asked for them to not do this they claimed it is a revenue stream for them. Yes, at your polluted images'/listing's expense! I am shopping for a new service. Don't get stuck with this service as it will not provide quality services. imaging, or support. Not even worth the $10 month subscription. I'm sorry Auctiva, you did this to yourself.

How was the support? Pretty much non-existent
Report review abuse

xSellco 1
SellerCloud
plentymarkets
Sellware