Great for connecting Amazon to Xero and eBay

Poster
Martin K
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstardim star
Great for connecting Amazon to Xero and eBay
14 Feb 2017
We needed to connect our Amazon and eBay accounts to Xero. It was taking days a month to type all our orders in by hand. We were impressed Expandly could do it and for a really sensible price! You just push your orders to Xero from inside Expandly when they are ready to go and they arrive in Xero.

Once we got Expandly doing the orders to Xero we started looking at it properly. I realised it could do so much more for us with our listings and orders. Love being able to manage listings centrally. Also love being able to print all the paperwork. Can see this is going to save us heaps of time.

Also we have a small warehouse with 2 guys who pick and pack for us. I create picklists based on orders across our Amazon account and 2 Ebay accounts using the SKUs.
We don't have our website hooked up yet as are doing a redesign using WP/WooCommerce. I'm talking to Expandly about how that will be hooked up once it goes live.

There are a couple of things I'd like to be able to do that I can't do (like sending emails) but for £25 mth I guess it's to be expected.

We are definitely sticking with it!
Report review abuse

xSellco 2
Amazowl
RepricerExpress
ManageByStats