Expanding into the UK and EU marketplace

Poster
kim669
Kudos: 45
Expanding into the UK and EU marketplace
17 Feb 2017
I hope this type of post allowed.

I would like to gain some market research and need some help from you guys.

I work at Muloot in the UK and we help traders expand into Europe. We are in the process of launching our Trade Accelerator program which helps traders expand by gaining access to exclusive inventory funding - a short term loan secured against the stock itself.

Those of you who have considered expanding into Europe or those who already have, if a product like this was available, would you consider using it?

I'm trying to gain some information to see where people live that may consider such a product.

Thank you for your help
United States United States
ScarfKing
Kudos: 392
Re: Expanding into the UK and EU marketplace
21 Feb 2017
@kim669

Kim,
My thought would be that financing inventory is probably the least of someone's issues when they are expanding to Europe. At that point, people generally are developed enough that they already have financing in place. More difficult are logisitics challenges, VAT compliance and translation, as well as the ins and outs of listing on the marketplaces, many of which, in the case of Amazon, are undocumented and have to be discovered in a frustrating trial and error process.

Good luck!
United Kingdom United Kingdom
kim669
Kudos: 45
Re: Expanding into the UK and EU marketplace
22 Feb 2017
@ScarfKing Thank you for your feedback!
We currently offer help in many of the areas you highlighted and are always looking for new ways to succeed in Europe

xSellco 2
2nd Office
Amazowl
Volo