Amazon Suspension Insurance
Closed

Poster
nicole203
Kudos: 89
Amazon Suspension Insurance
17 Feb 2017
Hi, my name is NIcole Welden, and I am an Insurance Agent and Owner of W.E.L.L. Insurance. We have recently developed a brand new ecommerce Suspension Insurance Policy in conjunction with Lloyds of London, that will pay for lost revenues while the account is suspended. This could be a great additional tool for your customers. The policy was designed around the Amazon Suspensions specifically, but could be applied to any online platform. The best thing about our product is that we require the seller to hire a reinstatement consultant within 72 hours of the suspension. We could potentially work with you in referring suspended accounts back to you. Please feel free to get in touch with me for more information or visit our website,
www.well-insurance.com

Again, this is brand new and only in the pre-order stages until it becomes live on March 1st, 2017. Thank You for your time. I hope to hear from you soon.
Nicole

W.E.L.L. Insurance

[Last edited by moderator: Made title more descriptive — 18 Feb 2017]
Westmidlands United Kingdom
mattsgadgets
Kudos: 26
Re: Amazon Suspension Insurance
21 Feb 2017
im really interested in this when your up and running could you contact me please i be happy to work with you@nicole203
M griffths
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,372
Re: Amazon Suspension Insurance
22 Feb 2017
Discussion continued here:

www.webretailer.com/forum/7607-suspension-insurance.asp

This thread now closed.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

SellerCloud