Amazon suspension insurance

Poster
nicole203
Kudos: 89
Amazon suspension insurance
20 Feb 2017
How many of you Amazon Sellers are in fear of having your account suspended? There is a new insurance product being underwritten by Lloyds of London that will be available March 1st, 2017. It provides money to keep ur business going in the event of a suspension. There are 3 levels of coverage, 250,000, 500,000 and 1,000,000. Premiums are based on your companies gross sales. Want to get a quote:
www.123contactform.com/form-2487099/WELL-INSURANCE-LLC
More information: nicole@v-g-ins.com or give me a call at 270-952-2474.

[Last edited by moderator: Made title more descriptive — 22 Feb 2017]
Supplier
United States United States
Jordan Malik
Kudos: 86
Re: Suspension insurance
21 Feb 2017
I never heard of W.E.L.L. Instead I applied for insurance via a well-established broker. They are trusted and reliable. Free estimate for any Amazon seller: suspensioninsurance.com/
nicole203
22 Feb 2017
@Jordan Malik it's the same insurance.
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,249
22 Feb 2017

nicole203 wrote:

@Jordan Malik it's the same insurance.
Nicole, it is quite confusing because we are hearing about this insurance from several different people and (it seems) different organizations.

My understanding is that your company is Vaughn, Geiger & Associates, Inc., right?

So what is the relationship to W.E.L.L. Insurance? Is it just a trading name for your company?

Where does Ashlin Hadden fit in? (Linked to from Jordan's post above). She doesn't seem to work for your company so is she an agent for you, or maybe the other way around?

I'll close the other thread you started on this topic and point it to here, to avoid causing further confusion!

[Last edited: 22 Feb 2017]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
nicole203
Re: Amazon suspension insurance
22 Feb 2017
@Andy
Vaughn Geiger & Associates is an Insurance Agency that was founded in 1912. I am a fourth generation agent and owner. In February of 2016, we were reviewing general and product liability coverage for one of our insured's and the question came up if the business were to be suspended, would there be coverage for the loss of revenue. After some research the answer was no.
The insured starting asking questions, "Why is this coverage not available?".
At this point, we had a relationship with James Allen Insurance/Insuratech and we worked with them to develop the product. After a little over a year the product is set to launch March 1st, 2017.
My partner and I,Matt, formed W.E.L.L. Insurance LLC due to ownership structure for the eCommerce Insurance Sales.
There are two independent agencies W.E.L.L. Insurance and Ashlin Haddin Insurance Agency that are able to sell this product. I feel that we have the advantage with the knowledge of this product, because we have an actual Amazon Seller on our team. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to help in any way possible

Thank You,

Nicole
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Paul M
Kudos: 15
22 Feb 2017
Is this insurance available to Amazon sellers worldwide or only for Amazon.com?
nicole203
22 Feb 2017
@Paul M
This coverage is for Businesses domiciled in the US. The business has to to be registered and licensed in the US. If I can be of service, please let me know.

Thanks,

Nicole
W.E.L.L. Insurance\
nicole@v-g-ins.com
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,249
24 Feb 2017
This is such a hot topic at the moment that I've moved this thread to the main board, and will feature it at the top for a week.

(Promotional posts should usually be posted to the Ads board.)
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
nicole203
24 Feb 2017
This is a hot topic and getting hotter as we speak. We are marketing this Suspension Insurance and selling it all over the US
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,994
9 Mar 2017
@nicole203

Can you confirm that this type of policy, available from 1st March 2017, is available, not a pre order, and is currently being underwritten by Lloyds of London at this time ?
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
nicole203
9 Mar 2017
@Bigian13
Yes this product is available and it is underwritten by Lloyds of London. If you will give me your email or phone number I will call or send you information.
nicole203
15 Mar 2017
Anyone going to the Prosper Show?

2nd Office
Sellbrite
Volo
ManageByStats