Auction Research Help picking one

Poster
FreqZ
Kudos: 50
Auction Research Help picking one
16 Mar 2008
I'm looking for a auction research tool, to help me figure out the best times to list , words to use, etc.

I have HammerTap trial running right now, and so far looks good.

but I also came across Mpire, which is free. I get different results researching between the 2 so I'm a little confused.

Also trying out Terapeak, But I'm still leaning more towards Hammertap.

So far the result between hammertap and terapeak are about the same, which leads me to beleive them more than Mpire

I wanted to try auction intelligence but Since I'm running Vista Ultimate x64 I cannot load it. UPDATE: Loaded it on a xp machine. Slow, and frustrating.

Which would be a better option for me... Not a power seller, but I do have alot of stuff to sell. Perosnally I thought ending auctions sundays were always best but from these programs They make me think 2x now

[Last edited: 18 Mar 2008]
Supplier
California United States
proshopp.com
Kudos: 105
Re: Auction Research Help picking one
18 Mar 2008
Hello

Can you tell me which market do you want to sell on Ebay.com or Uk,Au .... ?

-Steve
United States United States
FreqZ
18 Mar 2008
ebay.com in the Good ole USA

Still liking HammerTap, but they only have monthly billing of 19.95 where as others have monthly and then offer discounts for 3 6 or 12 months.
Supplier
California United States
proshopp.com
Kudos: 105
18 Mar 2008
You can try Vendio call me at this number for more information 877-258-8488 .
www.vendio.com/services/research.html

-Steve
FreqZ
19 Mar 2008
Thank you for the trial but your web version does not provide me with the details found in the other software's I have tried.

Just not for me, Probably for someone else.

Thanks anyway.
Supplier
SellerVantage
Kudos: 60
23 Apr 2008
Freqz, what is it about Terapeak that doesn't satisfy you? We have had much success in using the research results over the past 3 years and they've even got a free version now.

www.terapeak.com
Brett Rush
Product Manager
www.sellervantage.com
866-760-9418
Email: support@sellervantage.com
FreqZ
23 Apr 2008
It was a little while back but I tried pretty much all the research tools side by side. The one I finally ending up with is HammerTap. I like all the features and the layout compared to the others.

Free was not a issue, I'd much rather pay for something and support the company then use something free with banner's/trackers, etc.
pricicle
Kudos: 25
21 May 2008
It might not be exactly what you are looking for, but a we recently launched Pricicle.com. It does free research and is mainly aimed at casual users. But there is greater detail in the paid for results including trends, highs/lows, averages and number sold.

I joined to get some genuine feedback on this product from this busy community, so please don't think I am on here just plugging our site. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on what we can do to improve the service.

[Last edited: 21 May 2008]

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister