Price increase are just getting silly

Poster
cdavies
Kudos: 26
starstarstardim stardim star
Price increase are just getting silly
21 Feb 2017
We have been with Brightpearl for about 4 years and the overall experience is so so.

Brightpearl does a very good job of importing eBay and Amazon product and management through the shipping stages.

Accounting side of Brightpearl is poor and creates more work than it saves.

Help is slow and they seem to drag their feet when solving any issues.

You have to pay additional charges for postcode finding and shipping management which others include within their subscription.

Massive yearly price rises have now made Brightpearl unviable for small to medium size companies so sadly we are leaving to look elsewhere when renewal is due.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
pre0rm
Kudos: 15
Re: Price increase are just getting silly
6 Apr 2017
@cdavies We have exactly the same experience. We've been with them for 3 years but we're off to somewhere new as well. The price rises are stupid, the accounting side is appalling. They try to do everything and as a result they do nothing well. It's also incredibly expensive, especially as they charge for basic add-ons like automated invoice sending which many other firms include free of charge.
Supplier
United States United States
Brightpearl
Kudos: 135
24 Apr 2017
@cdavies Hi Craig. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We always like to hear from our customers. I'm sorry that you've been experiencing some issues and we'd really like to discuss them with you. Could you advise us the best number to contact you on as the ones we have on file don't seem to be reaching you. Thank you, Tom.
Supplier
United States United States
Brightpearl
Kudos: 135
24 Apr 2017
@pre0rm Hi there. Thank you too for your review. As with Craig's review, I'm sorry that you have some issues. We'd love to work through them with you so could you let me know what the best number to call you on and we'll arrange something as soon as possible. Thank you, Tom
Report review abuse

World First
SellerCloud
plentymarkets
Sellware