Amazing product

Poster
cmholdingsltd
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
Amazing product
27 Feb 2017
What was good about this product or service overall?
I originally was drawn by the optimization functions for my listing but RiverCleaner keeps blowing my mind with all the other functions that they have or are adding. I wish all the software i use was this powerful and comprehensive.

Could anything have been better?
They have functions so powerful that it feels like I haven't even scratched the surface so no nothing could be better. If only it gave back rubs.
How was the support?
Support is supportive. I am supported. So i would give it 5 stars. Any questions i had were answered the first time. Can't ask for anything more than that.

Super pleased with everything Rivercleaner has provided. Their team seems to be truly top notch in that they address all sorts of questions and functions that i need even before i ask for them.
They are obviously Sellers themselves because how else do they know what i need before they ask.

I love that i can optimize so quickly. Such a time saver. I also like that with this listing optimization feature it addresses issues that i would have no way of knowing otherwise.

These people rock.

Thank you Rivercleaner
Report review abuse

xSellco 1
SellerCloud
plentymarkets
Sellware