Is there a combined eBay, Amazon & www storefront manager?

Poster
briangriffin
Kudos: 20
Is there a combined eBay, Amazon & www storefront manager?
27 Mar 2008
Hello!

I've been searching for what may turn out to be nonexistent, but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong. :-)

It struck me that a range of online selling routes - personal e-commerce store, Amazon, eBay, MSN Shopping, etc. - share common attributes for the things they sell. These being; item description, product photograph(s), item price, item category, shipping costs, payment provider ( credit card, PayPal) etc.

So is there a product or service which would allow me to manage my items / inventory in a single place but allow me to sell at _multiple_ outlets?

For example I'd have say a product called "500GB hard disc" complete with its photo, item description, shipping cost etc etc and effectively have a number of checkboxes alongside the item in "edit mode" entitled "Sell at eBay. Sell At Amazon. Sell At Own Web Store. Sell at MSN Shopping" where I could choose where to offer it for sale..

Surely in this day & age I don't need separate tools to manage each of my online selling activities, each keeping their own independent stock levels, sales records and customer details?

Any thoughts would be most welcome.

Thanks!

Steve
Supplier
Winchester United Kingdom
swift_half
Kudos: 46
Re: Is there a combined eBay, Amazon & www storefront manage
27 Mar 2008
there certainly is

If you click on the left, you can find out a bit more about our approach.

Best Regards,

[Last edited: 27 Mar 2008]
Steve
United Kingdom United Kingdom
briangriffin
Kudos: 20
27 Mar 2008
Aha! Thanks Steve. My only concern here is a general one I have in life.... if I can't see a price, I usually can't afford it. :-)

Are you able to give example costs? I notice one comment on the eSeller site "...monthly support and maintenance charge, based on your usage of the system" - how is "your usage of the system" defined? Number of items actually sold, number of items available for sale, percentage of turnover of items sold?

Similarly with regard to which sales mechnisms eSeller integrates with, a claim is made "This includes an online web store, eBay, Amazon or a range of other online trading platforms." - is it possible to name the "range" of platforms?

Thanks again,

Steve
Cambridge, England.
Supplier
Winchester United Kingdom
swift_half
Kudos: 46
27 Mar 2008
As a relative newbie to this site myself, I'm uncertain as to how much I can post here re costs etc. Andy the mod will obviously advise

You should be able to see my email address on my profile, drop me a mail and we can discuss.
Steve
Supplier
Covent Garden, London, UK United Kingdom
ChannelAdvisor UK
Kudos: 63
28 Mar 2008
Hi Steve - we can have some technology that may fit your needs. We cover eBay, Amazon, websites, search engines and all major UK shopping comparison sites (like MSN Shopping).

Would you like to give us a call on 0800 345 7504 and we can talk through your exact requirements?

All the best.

James.
www.channeladvisor.co.uk
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
29 Mar 2008
swift_half,

You can post as much as you like about costs here, it's your call.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro