Great software that works!

Poster
Bedrooms Plus
Kudos: 62
starstarstarstarstar
Great software that works!
23 Mar 2017
Linnworks is a great service. There have been a few transitional issues moving over from the desktop client but that has to be expected and they have been relatively minor when you consider the size of the platform.

Linnworks.net is far superior to any cloud platform out there and it is absolutely the way to go and forget about desktop applications.

I received a call from Will Bowes regarding feedback I had sent in. That is the first time I can recall a company actually calling back regarding feedback and one of the things I mentioned is going to be available soon.

Other companies could learn from the way Linnworks operate and people like Will are a credit to the company.
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Klaas Schippers - Linnworks
Kudos: 158
Re: Great software that works!
10 Apr 2017
@Bedrooms Plus

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your review of Linnworks. I am happy to hear that the issues you have had earlier were quickly resolved by Will Bowes and our support team.

As you know, our support is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.

Best regards,
Klaas Schippers
Linn Systems
Linnworks is an innovative eCommerce platform that helps over 4,000 online retailers across the globe automate their key processes, reduce costs and grow their business.
www.linnworks.com
Report review abuse

xSellco 2
2nd Office
Amazowl
Volo