Selling on Ebay.com and Ebay.de / Ebay.co.uk

Poster
MrCharlie
Kudos: 23
Selling on Ebay.com and Ebay.de / Ebay.co.uk
25 Mar 2017
Hello,

I'm currently selling on Ebay.de I have a store and around 3500 products listed (Gently used clothes)

I currently have a "store membership" on Ebay.de but I would like to expand my business to ebay.com and.. yes I know that my items are beign displayed on ebay.com and ebay.co.uk but.. they are displayed only if someone click on checkbox "Worldwide"

I would really like to expand my online selling business to US or to UK without giving up on Germany, is it possible to have 1 store on ebay.de 1 on ebay.com and one on ebay.co.uk ?

I do not want to break any ebay rules, but would I need to remove my old store on ebay.de to order new one on ebay.com ? or how does it work ?

Most online marketplaces like Poshmark only accept people who live in US
Spain Spain
Anthony3375
Kudos: 18
Re: Selling on Ebay.com and Ebay.de / Ebay.co.uk
28 Mar 2017
@MrCharlie
Yes you can we have .de .com.au and .co.uk We did have an ebay.com but we canned it. It is such a competitive marketplace you really need to be able to get some power behind your store to ever appear in searches. Also we has a lot of problems with other groups buying our products wholesale through different accounts and dumping them on ebay cheaper than we were. Ebay does not do the brand protection that amazon does so you are really at the mercy of this if you wholesale as well. Every time you contact someone about selling your products this way you receive the standard response that it was an unwanted gift this way the source remains anonymous. Anyway sorry to sound negative. You can open multiple stores and I hope your experience is more positive.
Poland Poland
MrCharlie
Kudos: 23
29 Mar 2017
Hi,

Thank you for your reply @Anthony3375

Well I want to give it a try I have a lot of products so maybe I will have some chance ideally I would like to list my products in ALL POSSIBLE ebay store but Ebay told me that I cannot have more than one shop and in order to open shop on ebay.com I first need to close shop on ebay.de, but I would like to have two shops and I would provide description in English and inches for ebay.com and in German on ebay.de

However not sure if it is possible
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,095
30 Mar 2017
@MrCharlie

If eBay are telling you that you can not open another store for .com, why not set up another selling account exclusively for .com. That way you can have your store with the benefits of free / discounted listings. Admittedly you will not have the feedback gained from your .de account and you will be starting at the bottom with low selling allowances, but it could be worth it.

[Last edited: 30 Mar 2017]
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

plentymarkets
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
xSellco 2