Smarter global transfers for ambitious sellers  
Find out more

LINNWORKS

Poster
elliott.isbitt
Kudos: 35
LINNWORKS
10 Apr 2017
Hi, We are looking at Multi-Channel software and Linnworks has caught our eye.
I am looking for honest feedback on the quality of the product, how easy/good was the initial set up and what is it like to use on a day to day basis. Do the reports calculate the VAT properly, is mapping products simple etc. We currently sell across our website (woocommerce based) eBay,Amazon and Etsy.
I would like to hear good and bad experiences, we are currently using another supplier and they have been shocking, we do not want to go from the frying pan into the fire.

Look forward to your replies in due course.

Kind regards

Elliott
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,046
Re: LINNWORKS
10 Apr 2017
@elliott.isbitt

I work with a number of companies that use Linnworks and it works well for them (they sell on eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce, Shopify and others but not Etsy, although there is an Etsy integration).

It is certainly not perfect, but show me a system that is, however the stock control, order processing and shipping management usually works without a hitch.

Linnworks customer support was never the best. Things are improving, but you normally have to wait for a couple of days for a 'technical' reply to a ticket. They now offer a 24/7 chat support as well as telephone support (if you can get through !). The unofficial Linnworks users facebook page often gets quicker results than an 'official' response and is visited by Linnworks staff past and present as well as experienced users.

When dealing with e-commerce, no two companies work the same way. Linnworks is adaptable so if you can, give it a try. It may suit you and even improve the way you work.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
East Sussex United Kingdom
elliott.isbitt
Kudos: 35
11 Apr 2017
@Bigian13

Hi

I wanted to drop you a line to say "thank you" properly.
Your reply was excellent!

Kind regards

Elliott
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,046
19 Apr 2017
@elliott.isbitt

You are more than welcome.

If you are ever around the Nottingham area and want to see a working Linnworks set up showing the good points and the bad, just let me know.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

XSellco 2
2nd Office
Volo
ManageByStats