Discover your world online!

Poster
gonzalezevert79
Kudos: 20
Discover your world online!
21 Apr 2017
Hi guys!

I appreciete to open this space to interact with about business. I should say that I am running a small business online.

Just check this out! gonzalezevert7.wixsite.com/evert and tell me what you think !

I appreciate good comments
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,161
Re: Discover your world online!
24 Apr 2017
@gonzalezevert79

Sorry, simple comment.

Do not like it !
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,161
Re: Discover your world online!
27 Apr 2017
@gonzalezevert79

Sorry, must elaborate, but where do I start ?

No 'real' url, just a wixsite ! You can add your own domain name for just a few $ a year.

No introduction. Who are you ? What are you ? Are you showing me offers that I may want or those that you make money out of ?

Your pop up is so dated. (Looks '8 bit' for those that remember those days.)

Not seen a ticker tape in a few years now ! Maybe there is a reason why.

Text links look awful !

Is it really a free Wix site ? Glad they kept reminding me !!

Clicking on several links gives me a McAfee warning to say that the linked sites are unsafe. Not good ! Normally enough to end my visit.

Clicking the logo does not take you to the homepage, which is the norm.

No menu at the top of the page which is the normally accepted place to have it !

No contact details !

I thought I was going to be sick with all the motion on this page !!

One bit that makes me smile is the bit at the bottom of the page 'This website has been designed to keep people updated with what is going on in the world'. What it should say is 'Here are some totally unrelated products from which we make commission'

To be honest, my daughter made a website 4 years ago as part of a school project that was similar in concept to this. Hers was a lot better though.

As websites go, I have seen some that were worse, but none recently. If you really want to make money selling other peoples products through links, then you have a lot of work to do !!!

I know that the forum rules are to keep it positive, but the only positive that I can offer is that you will improve (I hope) !!!!
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

SellerCloud
plentymarkets
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro