AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Poster
Doomps
Kudos: 26
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
AVOID AT ALL COSTS
1 May 2017
No support.

Took money and hasn't gotten back to any emails.

We feel like she has basically stolen $799 USD from us.

It is now over a year and paypal is not refunding.

Tried contacting via email, facebook page, directly through website. No response. Facebook shows that 'she' read the message and never answered.

Worst experience ever.

Pretends to be experienced, nice and provides all contact details but it is our opinion that we have been completely scammed by this person.

Use at own risk.

I definitely would not recommend to anyone. I would avoid like the plague.

[Last edited: 13 Sep 2017]
Australia Australia
admin924
Kudos: 23
Re: AVOID AT ALL COSTS
2 May 2017
@Doomps

I am in the same boat as you. I paid $599 USD 8 months ago and only got a response when I told her a was contacting the USA Federal Trade Commission.

She told me she has cancer and will do the work eventually but I would not believe it for a second. She has done jobs for me over the years and are always late. She is a pathological liar and will say anything to get you off her back.

Dont even bother with her just contact the US federal Trade Commission like I did.

Let me know if you have any success.
Australia Australia
Doomps
Kudos: 26
Re: AVOID AT ALL COSTS
14 Sep 2017
@Doomps

I just wanted to make an update on my post.

The Attorney Generals Office at Wyoming now has all the details, they have it on file as a matter of public record and can be disclosed to third parties if you want all the details, just email them.

I have lodged a complain with the US Federal Trade Commission.

I'm in the process of lodging a court application at the 62A District Court of Wyoming. They handle claims under $25,000 and have been very helpful. I will update on how I go.

I also wanted to make a special note regarding her terms and conditions. I kept a screen shot of her website terms and conditions when I purchased. She offered a full refund if work had not been started. Since then she changed her terms and conditions and takes an admin fee and says she will not refund after 7 days. If you don't keep a copy of these guys terms and conditions and if they are not reputable, they can change them after the fact. Just another buyer beware.

Of course you could just avoid all the hassle I have faced by avoiding her....

[Last edited: 14 Sep 2017]
Report review abuse

Amazowl
Volo
ManageByStats
StoreFeeder