i have installed Sellery yesterday (5/9/2017 and removed today

was very bad

program wants 1 percent each sell like partner

very complicated

i request help because my inventory price are messed up and no body call me

they called me after i remove the program

they want to collect money like partner but they do not help like partner

if you have a couple It guys and Time program is good for you

program messed up my inventory they told me its my fault i have to enter the cost 1 buy 1 and i am not gonna loose money

for example 1 of my item cost in my inventory was $79.99 and i have to sell this item $148 to make profit

Mr smart program change the price to 101.89 dollar and thank God Only 10 people see the changes and i have to ship to customer from that price now

PROGRAM MADE PROFIT CALCULATION FOR ME($101.89) WHILE THE OTHER GUY SELL $148.98

THANK YOU SELLERY

United States United States
MikeatSellerEngine
Kudos: 20
Re: WORST REPRICE PROGRAM THAN MOST WORST REPRICES PROGRA
15 May 2017
@Ilhan Ozgan

We're sorry you had a poor experience with Sellery! Thank you for taking time to provide honest feedback.

You are right, Sellery is a complicated software. It is a highly flexible and completely customizable to maximize any selling scenario. But with customization, comes time required to be spent up front to ensure your settings produce the best results. There are other software tools out there that offer no or little input, but Sellery is not one of them right now. Sellery works best for sellers when pre-made algorithms or "out of the box" solutions don't work well or don't grow sales enough.

Sellery does require a "cost" value in order for the software to calculate an accurate minimum price or for your to provide your own floor price. Both can be uploaded in bulk. We don't yet have a way of knowing how low you'd prefer to sell your product, with out any input from you.

We'd love to offer you another free trial and sessions with our team to help you set up your account just how you want it. If you're not interested in the customization (and the set up that comes with) that makes Sellery unique and ultimately powerful, we understand if you have decided it's not the right fit for the kind of repricing software you need.
Report review abuse

Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
XSellco 1
XSellco 2