Best eBay listing and Management Program in the Market

Poster
peter3
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
Best eBay listing and Management Program in the Market
11 May 2017
We build eBay Stores for Clients and we use Xpress Lister for several reasons. We have tried a couple of other software programs but by far Xpress Lister is the best. I have set up Clients with only 20 products and Clients with 60,000 products and all of them have found Xpress Lister a powerful program.

Easy to use with an intuitive user interface. If you know the basics of excel you will find it simple but more importantly to me if you have advanced excel skills you can manage and edit thousands of listings with this program in a matter of minutes.

It is a user pays fee structure so the more products you list the more you pay. There is a free level but for the small amount for monthly subscription by comparison to what it can do It is great value.

After completing a Store set up the Xpress Lister program provides a wide range of management functions including Inventory Control, bulk edit of Policies including refunds, postage and listing times. Percentage and Dollar amount Price adjustments for 60,000 products can be done in 5 seconds with the select all and adjustment function.

Images are enhanced to suit eBay requirements and are loaded via simple drag and drop, select file or URL links.

The template designed for eBay is clean and neat and provides your buyers with a user friendly buying experience.

The customer service team are fast to respond and always helpful.

Possibly the most important thing is that Codisto have continued to expand functions and improve the program from the day it was released.

For Professional Sellers to semi serious Sellers, Xpress Lister is a great software product.
Peter Cramer
e Store Builders
Australia
United Kingdom United Kingdom
adam16
Kudos: 15
Re: Best eBay listing and Management Program in the Market
12 Aug 2017
@peter3 hi I just wondering if you have any tutorial about express leister please kindly if you could help me with that I would be great full
many thanks
Report review abuse

Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
2nd Office
xSellco 2