Good places to advertise in

Poster
gcfarri
Kudos: 22
Good places to advertise in
12 Jun 2017
Hi everyone

Can you advertise a business on sites like Craigslist , Kijiji , used everywhere or other similar sites ? Other places that have just come to mind are eBay etc.

Years ago I tried to make a website work for me but I cannot get Any Good traffic or a good ranking. So now I am going to try Clickbank .

If anyone has any good suggestions of places to advertise or any other suggestions please let me know.
Supplier
Lancaster United Kingdom
Cloud Commerce Pro
Kudos: 111
Re: Good places to advertise in
13 Jun 2017
Hi @gcfarri

If you sell products online, I wouldn't start by looking for “business” advertising opportunities. You may be able to generate traffic, but it won’t be very targeted and you are likely to spend a lot of money and get very little return.

I would recommend using Google Shopping and Facebook's Marketplace. These systems, generally perform very well in delivering a low cost-per-sale margin. But this is also dependant on a number of factors such as - the type of products you sell, how price competitive you are and your sites conversion rate.

Hope this helps.
Supplier
United States United States
FeedStation
Kudos: 86
Re: Good places to advertise in
13 Jun 2017
@gcfarri Adding to the conversation, you should also consider Amazon advertising services. In recent quarters, we're seen more and more customers search first on Amazon.

Recode: 55 percent of online s...eir product searches on Amazon

xSellco 2
2nd Office
Amazowl
Volo