Promises Much, delivers very little with no support
Closed

Poster
Jerr
Kudos: 21
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Promises Much, delivers very little with no support
16 Jun 2017
The package was well presented and appeared to be all singing and dancing but having paid £2000 for installation, it has taken 6 months to be able to dispatch reasonably quickly.

Many of the features promised don't work. The reporting, at best, poor and at worst misleading.

Customer support is almost non-existent, phone calls are not returned,people are never available and problems are permanently "with the developers" to whom you cannot talk!

We moved from Linnworks, and seriously regret it!
Supplier
Lancaster United Kingdom
Cloud Commerce Pro
Kudos: 111
Re: Promises Much, delivers very little with no support
26 Jun 2017
@Jerr

I would firstly like to apologise for any negative experience you are facing using our system. If you are finding there are features not working for you, then I would be more than happy to arrange for us to visit you to find a solution.

I cannot fully comment on how our support teams have dealt with your issues but, if you can private message me with your details, I will be in touch to try and resolve these and provide a system and service that delivers what you were expecting.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
linda49
Kudos: 44
Re: Promises Much, delivers very little with no support
27 Jun 2017
@Jerr
@Jerr
Had the same experience with this company!
Cost me a fourtune with no offer of any refunds or compensation for the mess it left my business in.
I hope you manage to find a suitable software company, we are now using Channel Grabber it's spot on and really easy to get going with, no bugs and amazing customer service.
All the best
Report review abuse

2nd Office
Amazowl
FeedbackExpress
ManageByStats