Are you typing orders into courier software? Copy/Paste? NO!

Poster
Adam1
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Are you typing orders into courier software? Copy/Paste? NO!
21 Jun 2017
For the last 6 years we have been manually copy pasting shipping details for orders one field at a time. When I discovered Shiptheory it was one of those "I gotta have it" moments. So much so that I was very concerned I wouldn't be able to integrate it, being the sole "technical" contact in our organisation. But the support team at ShipTheory made it very painless. And as soon as the site went live it became apparent how much easier and quicker it was to use when compared to our old method. The became even more apparent when our new website site really took off and it occurred to me that it simply would not have been feasible to process all our next day delivery orders, without this new time-saving extension.

Pick your orders. Ship your orders. Login to ShipTheory and print your labels. Job done. Now you can process ALL your labels in LESS TIME than it used to take to do ONE MANUALLY.

Simply a must-have module. Very simple. Excellent support.

Oh, and did I mention that it is FREE?????

Cons: Hard to come up with any negatives for this tool. I guess it would be nice if I didn't even have to leave the Magento Admin area to log-in to the ShipTheory website. But that is being really picky, and just more of a wish-list suggestion for the developers and future updates. Can't think of anything else I would improve at all.

[Last edited: 21 Jun 2017]
Report review abuse

Cloud Commerce Pro
xSellco 2
2nd Office
Amazowl