Universal Shopping App

Poster
tonyellen99
Kudos: 37
Universal Shopping App
1 Jul 2017
Hello, community! Hi, my name is Tony and I am an app developer from South Florida who recently launched on Kickstarter. My project is called Convay and it is the universal shopping app because it allows you to purchase anything you want and have it delivered to you. Convay helps you get your groceries and your shopping done through crowdsourcing. Any person who is currently at a store can be used and requested to pick up some items while they're there. Being so, Convay is also a means of earning income through deliveries. The limit of how much you make is dependent on how much you are willing to drive.

I'll keep you posted through my social media channels. On these websites contain all the information about the app for your further information. You can find more info at:

www.kickstarter.com/projects/9...nvay-universal-mobile-shopping
www.facebook.com/Convayapp/
twitter.com/Convayapp
plus.google.com/u/1/b/107561878263940474212/
youtu.be/yxfqdfABu8U

Like, share, subscribe, tweet and be social! Let me know what you think, guys, and I'll keep you posted. Thank you all for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Good day!
United States United States
mballard1957
Kudos: 18
Re: Universal Shopping App
4 Jul 2017
Sounds real interesting Bring it On, TY - @tonyellen99
Fort lauderdale United States
tonyellen99
Kudos: 37
Re: Universal Shopping App
4 Jul 2017
Thank you guys for the interest and support. We're working day and night to bringing this project to life. Join with us to make this a reality and spread the news!

ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
World First
SellerCloud