Support better, sell more! Manage your e-commerce customer support all in one place.  
Try Free Today

A System to manage Purchase Orders and Amazon FBA Shipments?

Poster
nalpazah
Kudos: 15
A System to manage Purchase Orders and Amazon FBA Shipments?
11 Jul 2017
I am seeking a system that can manage Purchase Orders as well as Amazon FBA Inventory shipments. Ideally, it would manage a few other fulfillment channels too such as CDiscount (France).

The difficulty we face is having lots of PO's with suppliers where the order is split in many ways, some by sea, some by air, and also to different FBA marketplaces. I ended up designing a google sheet to do it all but it's certainly not ideal.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? So far I have found Teikametrics but they have not been fast at responding and this concerns me from a support point of view.
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,354
Re: A System to manage Purchase Orders and Amazon FBA Shipme
14 Jul 2017
No posts from vendors promoting their own products please, unless @nalpazah specifically asks for that.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
ScarfKing
Kudos: 392
Re: A System to manage Purchase Orders and Amazon FBA Shipme
15 Jul 2017
@nalpazah
We're using Linnworks and it works pretty well, despite a not great UI. Doesn't handle FBA returns, though it accurately tracks inventory. However, if your return rate is significant, it's going to ruin your metrics.

If you have brand registry, it doesn't list to Amazon (none few do at less than $20,000/yr). Still, it covers Cdiscount and some other European marketplaces.

Reporting is okay, though it has its weak points, like they all do. That seems to be the soft spot in all the software I've looked at: it's as if the programmers don't really understand the importance of good, flexible reporting, so they do it as an afterthought.

Hope this is helpful.

ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
World First
SellerCloud