Proceed with caution.

Poster
thegearattic
Kudos: 57
starstarstarstardim star
Proceed with caution.
14 Jul 2017
Update:
SellerCloud has worked very hard to improve the issues we are having and we are still standing by for a fix.. but we are still without Lightspeed POS which was still our main reason for using this software. I do not think that they intended to deceive me but the fact of the matter is we do not have access to the POS system we were setting our storefront business up to operate with.
I will say Sellerclouds customer service has been one of the best we have ever had with this type of software and unlike many others I feel as though they are trying to remedy the issue.

Original Revew:

Our sole reason for switching to Sellercloud was their supposed integration with Lightspeed POS but after spending several thousand dollars with Sellercloud and another 1500 for Lightspeed POS we are learning the connection does not actually work as promised. We are now paying for Lightspeed POS which we have no use for (unless the connection works) while Sellercloud keeps telling us they are working on it. SC also advertise to connect with one of our vendors and state the following about that integration:

"While the basic integration structure remains the same, individual clients may need to customize the import plugin to meet their specific requirements. Regular customization rates will apply. Please contact SellerCloud Support for more details."
-This should read individual clients WILL need to pay for customization not "may need to" as there is option but to pay them to set this up.

The software has many great features and customer service is good, but due to the bait and switch nature of the features we most needed I won't get into reviewing the other features.

[Last edited: 2 Aug 2017]
Report review abuse

plentymarkets
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
XSellco