Stay away..

Poster
bullish47
Kudos: 15
starstardim stardim stardim star
Stay away..
15 Jul 2017
What was good about this product or service overall?

Nothing. It claims to be simple and easy to use. Quite the opposite. If you have plenty of time to waste and nothing better to do with your time, use this service. It is not at all user friendly. Especially with the photo upload. You still have to edit all of your text, photos and information over again. Why would I be interested in doing the same thing twice?

Could anything have been better?

Customer service lacking. No one is ever available when you need them.

How was the support?

Horrible... When you finally do get an answer, they send you a link to their website with how to resolve the issue. Most of the time, they don't think that maybe you already tried that and it didn't work and that is why you are sending them a notice.

Stay away.. stay far away.

Once you try out the free trial, you can't get rid of the templates on your current listings no matter what you try.
Supplier
Israel Israel
Victor from CrazyLister
Kudos: 43
Re: Stay away..
17 Jul 2017
Hey @bullish47,

Lisa here from CrazyLister. I'm sorry you feel that our customer service wasn't to your expectations. Our users are our #1 priority and I personally work towards making sure that every user gets the answers they are looking for.

We put a lot of time and effort into the articles we create for our support center so that you can find solutions to your answers even before reaching out to us. If the article you received from CrazyLister support didn't answer your question, just let us know and we'll be happy to help you out!

I'd be happy to personally help you figure out everything CrazyLister. You can reach out to me in the chat option in the bottom right corner of the window.
Report review abuse

Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
XSellco
XSellco