Positively Professional!

Poster
vigliottacreative
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
Positively Professional!
2 Aug 2017
As a new eBay seller, I'm doing my homework and reading up on everything I can find about online selling. As a result, I read an article about Victor and his partner selling on eBay and increasing the conversion rate of a GPS product they had dropshipped from the manufacturer. That made me decide that these guys know what they’re doing. With a background in Graphic Design/Marketing, I know the importance of design to engage the customer. However, html is not one of my strengths, so I was pleased to see the many attractive templates to choose from.

Thank you for offering such a wonderful service, and especially for a trial period that does not require a credit card. This indicates that the CrazyLister team is willing to work hard to earn customer loyalty, which is very admirable in our times. I will definitely be joining when my trial period has expired!
Supplier
Israel Israel
Victor from CrazyLister
Kudos: 43
Re: Positively Professional!
3 Aug 2017
@vigliottacreative

Thanks for the kind words! CrazyLister was create by eBay sellers for eBay sellers so our goal is to make sure we have exactly what you need for eBay success!
Report review abuse

Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
XSellco
XSellco