I can download my FBA customer contact info

Poster
Crackerjack
Kudos: 28
starstarstarstarstar
I can download my FBA customer contact info
10 Aug 2017
BACKGROUND:
I am a professional business and online marketing consultant, with a specialty in SEO. Additionally, I sell on Amazon, both FBA and FBM, private label and drop ship.

I am starting to use my FBA customer contact information to create a Custom Audience in Facebook advertising. I just learned that FB Custom Audiences work even without email addresses! (And since I am not contacting these customers, this is not a violation of Amazon's TOS.)

MY PROBLEM:
Seller Central will only allow download of the last 120 days. For me, this means over 3000 addresses otherwise accessible only manually. Pulling them one by one would cost a small fortune.

THE SOLUTION:
I was so excited to find SellerTools.co - I gave this tool 5 stars because it delivered the solution quickly and elegantly - exactly what I was searching for...

For a very low cost, I was able to download a spreadsheet with my customers’ data - including addresses – for every date in the selling history. It is the only tool I have found so far that will do this.

MORE ABOUT SellerTools.CO:
Sellertools.co offers much more than just this download. The tool also analyzes your customer data in many ways, to learn about your customers, look at profitability, and increase sales.

In my experience, support was excellent - Buddy made sure I got my account set up and activated. The simple process is all spelled out for you to follow, but he also emailed to offer support. I replied and asked some questions, and he responded very quickly, within an hour or less.

FREE TRIAL
They have a 14 day free trial so you can test the functionality. Paid service starts at $5/mo. - very affordable, especially for the small seller.

If you use customer data to improve your business, I highly recommend giving this tool a try.

Lisa Chapman
www.LisaChapman.com
One of my SEO clients now appears in spots #2, 3 and 4
on Google’s Page One for their main keyword
AND they occupy the Google Local Box - outranking all competitors.
DO YOU NEED SEO HELP GETTING
Report review abuse

xSellco 2
2nd Office
Amazowl
Volo