Is it worth the investment to attend "Retail Global Vegas"?

Poster
aquinones
Kudos: 43
Is it worth the investment to attend "Retail Global Vegas"?
11 Aug 2017
I'm considering attending to the Retail Conference in Vegas, but I'm not sure if it's worth the investment. Any advise?
Thanks!
United States United States
John L
Kudos: 18
Re: Is it worth the investment to attend "Retail Global Vega
15 Aug 2017
@aquinones I have attended this event since it began and each year it gets better and better. This is NOT going to be your average event where you sit and play Candy Crush wishing the speakers would get done so you can eat lunch.

When you go to Retail Global you will get actionable advice that you can apply right away. Bring your pen and paper and take good notes. This is the can't-miss event for e-commerce of the year.

I really mean that, very much. I go to lots of things, but this one I never miss.

[Last edited: 15 Aug 2017]
Miami United States
aquinones
Kudos: 43
15 Aug 2017
@John L Thanks!! Then I will definitely make the investment!
Canada Canada
NekkyFromCanada
Kudos: 23
15 Aug 2017
I've been to the last few and it's honestly the best show I've been to. Most of the shows like this are all fluff and the attendees aren't the real business owners. Not only did I learn a lot from the sessions but it was the best networking I've ever done at a show. It was filled with other business owners who think like I do.

On a side note, I know what they say about Canadians not being as bright as the rest of the world but trust me, anybody would love this conference. LOL.

Nekky From Canada

xSellco 1
SellerCloud
plentymarkets
Sellware