Recommendations for Amazon FBA courses?

Poster
jaynebray22
Kudos: 41
Recommendations for Amazon FBA courses?
11 Aug 2017
Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie just starting out on my Amazon journey and looking to go the private label path. There is soooo much content online that I've been sifting through, but now considering a course for more structure that covers all the necessary steps. Are there any long term Amazon sellers that can recommend any courses? Also, any thoughts on these Just a Dime, Proven Amazon Course, Reliable Income, Bootcamp? Thank you in advance.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Walter Hay
Kudos: 58
Re: Recommendations for Amazon FBA courses?
18 Aug 2017
@jaynebray22 Check out PAC. This is a low cost, extremely comprehensive course that has been operating for 15 years with constant updates and additions:

provenamazoncourse.com/

Regards,
Walter Hay

[Last edited by moderator: No affiliate links please — 18 Aug 2017]
Lifetime experience in importing and marketing. Now retired and publishing books based on my real life successes. Franchised my importing business in four countries.
Ontario Canada
STEFAN
18 Aug 2017
@jaynebray22

Buy from Udemy for 20$ the courses of Colton Shuell and Manuel Becvar. Take them both, because what one of them don't have, the other complete. From Manuel buy the course about standards and regulations too! You will need it!
Australia Australia
jaynebray22
21 Aug 2017
Thank you @WalterHay @Stefan, much appreciated for taking the time to reply. Have considered PAC and will check Udemy out.
Gatton queensland Australia
echoesinthevalley
Kudos: 40
25 Aug 2017
@jaynebray22

I've just started with one dime
So far so good.
Chicago, Illinois United States
c.wooters
Kudos: 94
6 Sep 2017
@jaynebray22

I've been selling on Amazon for about 5 years now. I have been looking for a good program as well, but sadly most are way to general to be of any value.You learn as you go.

WARNING! before you do anything at all as a private labeler until you get amazon to recognize your trademark. Otherwise, amazon will covert your listing to general merchandise (their own SKU), people will steal your suppliers, and you'll lose the buy box in a race to the bottom.

Next I would advise you to start by doing your own fulfillment out of your garage. Seriously. You can always convert to FBA later after you have some experience just selling on Amazon.

However, you will quickly learn that printing labels and packaging need to be automated. I use ShipStation in conjuction with a DYMO 4-inch printer and everything gets shipped in an 8 x 10 padded envelope.

[Last edited: 6 Sep 2017]
Australia Australia
jaynebray22
6 Sep 2017
@c.wooters Thank you for your response - Appreciate the time and advice!
Buda, TX United States
FaeRose
Kudos: 31
19 Sep 2017
I've been with JustOneDime for close to a year now and I have to say, they are kickass.

The coaching videos are constantly updated so it's not stale content or out of date. The biggest help though is the Facebook community, since there's 8 coaches and almost 900 members who are all constantly helping each other and answering questions.

Without their help, I would not be have been able to grow my Amazon sales to anything close to what they are now.

justonedime.com/amazon/growth
Australia Australia
jaynebray22
19 Sep 2017
@FaeRose Thank you so much for your response!

ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
xSellco 1
SellerCloud