Find out more

Very Disaapointed

Poster
Hooman
Kudos: 20
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Very Disaapointed
14 Aug 2017
Very poor customer service in the past few months. Rude and unwilling to help with issues. Stay away.

I paid a full year subscription and in the beginning, they were good but recently they have had nothing but trouble and aren't willing or able to fix issues with their software.

They keep telling me to open a ticket which I do and they temporarily fix the issue and then it happens again.

I do NOT recommend them at all. If you haven't already paid them, I recommend looking for a better provider.
United States United States
Hooman
Kudos: 20
Re: Very Disaapointed
18 Aug 2017
@Hooman I received an email from them after leaving this review and it has been days since then and still no update. I have requested to cancel my account and get a full refund.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
zignafio
Kudos: 15
Re: Very Disaapointed
20 Aug 2017

Hooman wrote:

Very poor customer service in the past few months. Rude and unwilling to help with issues. Stay away.

I paid a full year subscription and in the beginning, they were good but recently they have had nothing but trouble and aren't willing or able to fix issues with their software.

They keep telling me to open a ticket which I do and they temporarily fix the issue and then it happens again.

I do NOT recommend them at all. If you haven't already paid them, I recommend looking for a better provider.
Hi Hooman,
Can you please state what was the problem or problems you were having. I have been thinking about signing up for ages but keep seeing mixed opinions. Hardly any of the negatives actually state what issues they were having. I know customer service is an issue but what problems did you have giving you reason to get in touch with customer service.
Thanks in advance
Report review abuse

Cloud Commerce Pro
XSellco 1
XSellco 2
2nd Office