Smarter global transfers for ambitious sellers  
Find out more

I believe they over picked the low hanging fruit...

Poster
Princess Borzoi
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
I believe they over picked the low hanging fruit...
20 Aug 2017

ShipRush was OK until 1) they switched me to $360/year web based from the free version.

2) I became a credit card merchant and discovered Shiprush could not adequately "add webstore" for the major payment gateway: "Authorize.net"

WON't WORK FOR CREDIT CARD SALES
Unstable, would drop out from errors "too many failed jobs." The imported sales lacked the customer's name (!) and what they purchased (!) - so after a week of notifying Shiprush Suport Team - who I believe are a vindictive little pool of millennials - "pushed out" a fix. All it did was add the customer's name!

But no email to send tracking, no item purchased, etc. The support millennials whined "that is all they send us in the feed...don't hold your breath."

DON'T USE WITH EBAY UNLESS TIED TO PAYPAL
The reason merchants ditch PayPal is the 3% cut they take. But Shiprush only works with PayPal as the payment; Support Team (Sarah) said the reason it won't work with credit cards is that "eBay has a built in payment system..."

What?! Not all millennials read the news I guess. PayPal is a separate company and sellers can choose credit cards instead of PayPal -- but Shiprush picked the low fruit years ago...and haven't kept up...and now is not interested in fixing their product to make it function with credit/debit card authorizations.

"Don't hold your breath" is a quote from the Support Team Supervisor (Rafael)! regarding any fix for Shiprush importing my credit card sales as a webstore.

This is, apparently, a PAYPAL ONLY product. By the way Shiprush was purchased by Descartes.com - you remember the French guy "I think therefore I am!" -- yeah! That same Descartes. Also invented the X-Y gred we call "cartesian coordinates."

I called them thinking they might care about the software they own....but no luck. Millennials everywhere chatting on cell phones, updating their Facebook status...

CONCLUSION: USED TO BE GOOD...but times change, things grow old.

Verne
Report review abuse

SellerCloud
plentymarkets
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro