eSellerPro

Poster
markpadam
Kudos: 178
eSellerPro
22 Apr 2008
Does anyone know how to get hold of someone from eSellerPro? the phone number goes to voice mail and they don't asnwer emials?
United States United States
Lalla
Kudos: 55
Re: eSellerPro
22 Apr 2008
Not sure if this will help or not, I wrote to them and got the answer back the next day. Was shocked by the answer... but it was quick never the less

We are a UK company currently focused on our home market (due to the sheer scale of demand for the product here). The market place being global we have customers in the US but as we have no support on the ground there yet our threshold for clients in the NA region is that they must turnover in excess of $1.5M per annum. If this excludes you at this stage please accept our apologies. We are scaling our business and do plan to enter the market there in the near future but as a young company it is important to build our foundations here first. Once we can support a broader community there and lower this threshold we will, of course, be back in touch.

[Last edited by moderator: Fixed formatting — 23 Apr 2008]
United Kingdom United Kingdom
markpadam
23 Apr 2008
Tried for the last 3 days via Phone and Email, even called the Head Office Number but they didn't call back.

Anyone know of any other products which will work with X-Cart, Sage, eBay and Amazon?
johndon
Kudos: 175
23 Apr 2008
My company produces a product that will link eBay and Amazon to Sage albeit the link is one way only, i.e. sales are downloaded from eBay and Amazon into Sage and the relevant accounting is done.

www.etrader.uk.com

John
markpadam
23 Apr 2008
Hi John, I also need to be able to download the orders from our X-Cart website.
johndon
23 Apr 2008
We are in the processing of beta testing the new version of the software which will also allow the import of sales from a CSV file - if you get a CSV file of your orders, the new version will be able to import it.

John
markpadam
23 Apr 2008
Our website can export orders in CSV format.

How much does the version cost which would work with sage line 50?

When the orders are imported from the different market places how does it deal with updating the inventory which is managed in Sage?

www.impact-computers.co.uk
johndon
23 Apr 2008
The version you'll need to work with all 3 platforms is £595 with an annual license of £215 payable on the anniversary of the purchase.

The products can be 'mapped' to stock records in Line 50. There are a couple fo ways to do this but most of my clients use the Custom Label field on eBay to store their Sage Stock Code and do the same with the SKU on Amazon,

John
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
Re: eSellerPro / Tradebox
23 Apr 2008
For anyone reading who is getting confused....

Although this topic was initially about eSellerPro, johndon and markpadam are now discussing Tradebox Finance Manager for Online Sellers, but have not actually said the product name
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
simon_aires
Kudos: 22
1 May 2008

markpadam wrote:

Tried for the last 3 days via Phone and Email, even called the Head Office Number but they didn't call back.

Anyone know of any other products which will work with X-Cart, Sage, eBay and Amazon?
Howdy,

eSellerPro does integtrate to oSCommernce, ZenCart, X-Cart, JSShop and of course a strict XHTML website product of their own.

As for Sage, Quickbooks, eBay (multiple eBay ID's and as many sites as you can comprehend), Amazon (multiple Seller Central and Marketplace accounts), the answer is also yes, eSellerPro does that too.

You may have missed out courier integrations also, USPS, UPS, Royal Mail including Despatch Express, Parcel Force and a load of others as well.

As for no response, I'm sure they'll be on contact shortly.

Simon

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco