Amazon Listing Expert or Guru

Poster
simonthepieman
Kudos: 256
Amazon Listing Expert or Guru
22 Sep 2017
I am looking for a listings expert for Amazon Catalog Can anybody recommend anyone?

Not just someone that's going to to tell me what I already know.

But with a real understanding of how the keyword, campaign, listing and variations process works.

Simon
Chicago, Illinois United States
c.wooters
Kudos: 97
Re: Amazon Listing Expert or Guru
22 Sep 2017
@simonthepieman

Do you use a data collection service such as Seller Labs? I do and it has been very helpful identifying the keywords people use to find my products and those of my competitors. I recently can to believe that I am only getting 10% of what the service has to offer. I learned that Seller Labs will provide 1/2 hour live phone conferences to train you. So of course I scheduled an appointment.
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,387
23 Sep 2017
A post has been deleted from this thread because it's against our rules for suppliers to post recommending their own products.

www.webretailer.com/forum/174-posting-rules.asp

No more posts from suppliers please unless the original poster specifically says that they wants their input. Suppliers are allowed to send PMs about their products/services.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United Kingdom United Kingdom
simonthepieman
25 Sep 2017
Andy

Actually I don't mind if any providers want to post.

Simon
India India
vishnukamal21
Kudos: 15
26 Sep 2017
@simonthepieman

infognana.com-Have expertise in listing products on Amazon, will work on as per the template available for every product in Amazon.They also do product uploads on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Newegg, THD and most of the mass retailers.

Regards keywords & campaigning
Amazon is only indexing 250 characters in the back end search fields. Products on Amazon can only be found via search if they contain all of the search terms a user enters in a search query.

free Amazon keyword research tool Sonar will help you find all the valuable keywords (including long tail keywords) you will want your product to rank for.

Regards Campaigning;
Each campaign differs in its targeting, and location as well as plays a different roll in your sales funnel, so it’s important to partner with an agency that can see the whole Amazon picture and design a complete strategy.
kamalvignesh.v@infognana,com

[Last edited: 26 Sep 2017]
United Kingdom United Kingdom
simonthepieman
1 Oct 2017
Can no one recommend anyone?
Denver, Colorado United States
Jason Lancaster
Kudos: 52
3 Oct 2017
@simonthepieman - I can't help you, but I love the username. Very clever.

Good luck!
Jason Lancaster
President
Spork Marketing
India India
kratika.hvantage
Kudos: 15
Yesterday at 9:08am
@simonthepieman
Hello simon, i want to recommend you evantage.store, best amazon service provider in USA. Still you needed any consultancy services for amazon store you can contact at evantage.store. As i am also a seller on amazon and taking services from there.

plentymarkets
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
xSellco 2