STINKS - A REAL RIP OFF!!!

Poster
rmkmarkets
Kudos: 20
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
STINKS - A REAL RIP OFF!!!
25 Oct 2017
What was good: Their unfounded claims of profit were great.

I shelled out the $99 for the 60 list, of the 10 items in 1st day's list only 2 had sales over 5 and they were brand gated so I couldn't sell them. 4 of the other 8 were also brand gated. So I tried to download the list from the next day and instead of the new list it downloaded the same list I had. This occurred again with every list I asked to download direct, I got the list from the 1st day.

Could anything have been better? Everything!!

How was the support? I couldn't find any support.

From Terms:

9 Limited warranties
9.1 We do not warrant or represent:
9.1.1 the completeness or accuracy of any of the information, content or material published on the Website or our Tools from time to time;
9.1.2 that the information, content or material published on the Website or our Tools is up to date; or
9.1.3 that the Website or our Tools or any service offered through the Website or our Tools will remain available or be interrupted.

10 No reliance
10.1 The content on the Website or our Tools is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Your use of our information, products and / or services that may be from time to time posted on the Website or our Tools should be based on your own due diligence, which you undertake and confirm that you have carried out to your entire satisfaction. You agree that we will not liable for any success or failure of your business, acts and / or conduct that is directly or indirectly related to the business and / or the purchase and use of our information, products and / or services that we may from time to time post on the Website or our Tools.

DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS LIST WITH YOUR MONEY.
Report review abuse

Volo
ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
xSellco 1