Introduce yourself here: the sequel
Pinned

Poster
Andy
Kudos: 12,459
Introduce yourself here: the sequel
26 Oct 2017
Our first introductions thread has become a little unwieldy at 21 pages, so here's a new one!

Please say who you are, what you do, and what you'd like to talk about in the forum... and if there's anything you would like other members to contact you about.

To get things started, I'm Andy, the founder of Web Retailer. I deal with advertising, design, forum moderation, editing and more.

Happy to talk about anything to do with selling through online marketplaces.

PM me if you have a story to tell about your ecommerce business, or if you are a marketplaces expert and interested in writing an insightful and useful post for Web Retailer members.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
basiliapolanco9
Kudos: 22
Re: Introduce yourself here: the sequel
28 Oct 2017
Hi
Iam Basilia, I want to begin an ecomerce business, Iam looking information all about, one of the most important things I want to know is where to find suppliers, I would like to work with dropshipping too.

Regards
Hong Kong Hong Kong
vanessa413
Kudos: 24
30 Oct 2017
I am running a parcel tracking website. If your guys have any needs to track your packages, please enter my website: www.trackingmore.com/
Nice to know you all. Cheers!
Wenzhou China
Jack-Chan
Kudos: 38
31 Oct 2017
Hi, here
My name is Jack. I do international business ( Exporting mainly ).
Sometimes I act like a broker agent for small business owner or new starters to find good supplier in China and deal with order with factories.
If you would like to know more, please leave message here.
I'm a broker agent to help small business owners to find good products in China.
London United Kingdom
dan501
Kudos: 39
7 Nov 2017
Hello

I'm part of a well resourced startup business that is creating an online service for e-commerce businesses who want to discover flexible, cost effective warehousing and fulfilment services.

We'd love to hear from anyone who is interested in this service, anyone who gets in touch will have the opportunity to shape how the service might work - as well as getting some insider deals

Thanks everyone

Dan
Ukraine Ukraine
o.volkov
Kudos: 18
9 Nov 2017
Hey everyone!

I’m Oleg and I would like to introduce you to our product - email-marketing solution for online retailers who want to grow their business faster

In a couple of words - Triggmine allows you to do email marketing just like big guys do but requires minimum efforts on your part. All because our product is super smart

On 27th of November we’re launching our product (beta) and I’d like to invite you to try the latest technology in email marketing automation for ecommerce.

It`s completely FREE to join Triggmine`s beta and here`s why:

No email marketing skills needed - intuitive and smooth customer experience from start to set up.

Fully automated - just integrate to let the system receive and analyze the data from your store.

Only right discounts that work - just like a personal assistant Triggmine knows your customers' specifics and gives them the most relevant personal offers at the right moment.

Just follow the link to sign up:
client.triggmine.com/signup?tap_a=&tap_s=

[Last edited: 9 Nov 2017]
Birmingham United Kingdom
chris-Clarity
Kudos: 28
Clarity E-Commerce Translation
10 Nov 2017
Hi everyone,

My name's Chris and I am the Director of Clarity E-Commerce Translation.

We offer language services to online sellers, from listing translation, to PPC management to Overseas Customer Service Management. You can find out what we do on our website: www.clarity-translation.com/

We work with a range of clients, including ChannelAdivisor's clients helping them expand internationally and manage their overseas business.
United States United States
creatorsilva
Kudos: 21
10 Nov 2017
Hi, my name is Al. I've worked with 'private label' branding for local retailers in the Bay Area. I'd like to help sellers in the FBA Private Label space.

I hear that there's common problems with saturation, hijacking, counterfeits, getting suspended, bad reviews, Amazon response delays and slow traction in sales. A lot of this looks like prevention and the real need to differentiate in a saturated market with such a low barrier to entry.

BRANDING (Differentiate/Value)
Most branding advice given is to go to a crowdsource platform such as 99Designs or worse FIVERR. However, branding is such a crucial step. A Seller without the design and marketing background can falter on a wrong direction.

Would a mediator, say a creative director/lead designer as part of a priced package help?

With the goal to get the Seller Brand Registry and create a strong base for growth or re-enter the market more confidently.

In a nutshell, the branding package would cover...

• Product Naming, Logo (crowdsourced)
• Trademarks
• Package Design (crowdsourced)
• Pro website with eCommerce
• Listing Optimization
• High resolution, necessary product images
• Product 'key word rich' titles, descriptions

A seller would build their custom branding product on the website (Just like you would a car in a dealership site)... since there are different points of need.

I'd like to give a seller another step beyond DIY, but not quite hire an agency or freelancer. A systemized branding product, co-created with global creative community producing fresh designs.

Would something like this be useful? Any thoughts?
Viet Nam Viet Nam
chankhai0107
Kudos: 28
Today at 5:29pm
Hi, here
My name is ace. I do international business ( international trading).
Sometimes I act like a broker agent for small business owner or new starters to find good supplier in China and deal with order with factories.
If you would like to know more, please leave message here.

Amazowl
Volo
ManageByStats
StoreFeeder