Introduce yourself here: the sequel
Pinned

Poster
bingobigo2
Kudos: 18
Re: Introduce yourself here: the sequel
21 Dec 2017
Hi,

I am Owen Mitchell and I am a college student who runs a third party Amazon retailing business. I have found success by targeting college students with my products. If anyone has valuable information regarding trends on Amazon or has done logistic work for product information, I would love to better my business.

Thanks All
Luganville Vanuatu
buy274
Kudos: 26
27 Dec 2017
A little description about me

“My name is Josiane Migotti, I am from Vanuatu.
I would describe myself as a very active woman.,
I’m currently looking for potential buyers worldwide.
I’ve 10 years of experience working with spices and Kava agricultures.
I do have a Kava bar in Santo -Luganville and a Motel as well!
My challenge is to Train indigenous, and organizing in helping them managing their kava plantations.
I have raised an age where I would like exporting my products overseas.
I consider myself a good manager, and I have a good sense of humor.
I came across your website and I was thinking in writing you for more info…
My idea is also to found customer in Amsterdam…. USA other countries as well.
Cairns Australia
allwaystiling1
Kudos: 24
9 Jan 2018
Hi , Im Andre from Queensland Australia...looking to understand how the E-commerce thing works and if it's something that I can get involved with in the future..Have been self-employed in the construction industry for over 25 years and want to find a way to make an income without wearing out my body anymore....Cheers All !
United States United States
schhawri
Kudos: 18
10 Jan 2018
Hi,

Staying in Sterling Heights, MI, I am Sumeet.

Just starting out in the space of online marketplace by providing a supporting service to sellers and buyers.

If you are in the Sterling Heights MI area kindly let me know we can have discussions and support the local community.
Dwight, IL United States
mcclarey
Kudos: 30
12 Jan 2018
Hi! I'm Cathy, and I'm a small-time eBay seller and "Turbo Lister 2 orphan." I stick to the 50 free auction-style listings eBay allows each month (and take occasional months off). I've been using TL2 since it was first introduced (and TL1 before that), and it's followed me through several computer changes. I just replaced my computer again this week, re-downloaded and installed TL2, and restored my TL database from the last backup -- but the "Ended Listings" seem to have disappeared, synchronization appears to be broken (freezes on "estimating"), and no more program updates. (OK, I'm not TOO surprised at that last bit, although I'm pretty sure I was still downloading program updates in November.)
I'm taking another look at TL2 alternatives, but need something which can:
1) import as much of the saved info/templates/activity log/etc. from TL2 as possible;
2) support auction-style listings;
3) be either free or as low-cost as possible (as a low-volume seller, I don't have "economies of scale" to justify a monthly subscription fee that's higher than my (ultra-cheap) cell phone bill); and
4) ideally, feel and behave as much like ye olde Turbo Lister 2 as possible.

eBay has been pushing the Seller Hub, but I can't do offline bulk listing creation there like I can in TL2 -- so I'd be willing to consider 3rd-party offline listing creation tools.
eBay sellers are people, too!

SellerSnap
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
2nd Office