New to OA

Poster
amar.sandhu1
Kudos: 15
New to OA
29 Oct 2017
Hi, I'm really new to OA and I would love to start in OA for Q4 demand, I have 2 products as a fba seller at the moment. Any advice and tips on toys would be awesome. Thanks
Wenzhou China
Jack-Chan
Kudos: 38
Re: New to OA
31 Oct 2017
@amar.sandhu1

Hi, what's OA? Expect to get more info from your side
I'm a broker agent to help small business owners to find good products in China.
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,161
5 Nov 2017
@amar.sandhu1

If you are looking for OA software to do the work for you then have a look at Cleer Platinum,
Profit Sourcery or Profit Spy.

I have not used any of the software myself, so can not give a true verdict, but some people I know swear by them and some swear at them.

You just have to remember to include any fees in your forecasts, and realise that more sellers are selling across more channels at the same or very similar prices therefore reducing the chance of success.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,161
5 Nov 2017
@Jack-Chan

OA is Online Arbitrage. Basically sourcing a low priced product on one shopping channel and then selling it at a higher price on a different channel, often in a different country.

A while back, sellers used to stick with one selling channel and were afraid to ship to a different country. OA was then a great way of making money. With the ease of which sellers can now control stocks across multiple channels in different countries. lower cost international deliveries, and initiatives such as the one by PayPal and WebInterpret, the differences in price from what I can see are diminishing although there are still some bargains to be had.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Wenzhou China
Jack-Chan
Kudos: 38
7 Nov 2017
@Bigian13

Clear Now. But think not possible for me to do that.
I'm not a investor.
I'm a broker agent to help small business owners to find good products in China.

2nd Office
Amazowl
Volo
ManageByStats