I hope you are checking your accounts with them

Poster
Randy Jones
Kudos: 23
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
I hope you are checking your accounts with them
8 Nov 2017
For all of you giving them a 5 star I truly hope you are checking your accounts regularly. I have had several issues with them and none of them have been in my favor. They have acknowledged there is a problem with loan reserves working correctly and are working to correct them. I went back thru my account and it has happened before.. It has been a nightmare trying to get in contact with them. I am going to cancel as soon as I can get a hold of someone but I have heard that even that is a nightmare.
United States United States
Benwayism
Kudos: 26
Re: I hope you are checking your accounts with them
9 Nov 2017
You are so right, Randy. But don't expect your negative review to be tolerated on here for long. It seems like Payability is in bed with webretailer and they squelch all criticism and scrub clean this site of the truth about Payability. This is far from an objective forum. In fact, it's nothing but an effective tool of corporate propaganda. And because you tell the truth and that truth would effect Payability's bottom line, your posting and this response will not be allowed to exist for much longer.
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,453
10 Nov 2017
@Benwayism

You are wrong to the point of being downright offensive.

You were sent a PM pointing out exactly why your review was against our rules (inflammatory language) and given several days to change it. But you ignored the message, so your review was removed.

When your review was removed, we even sent you the full text of your review so you could post again if you follow our policy.

www.webretailer.com/forum/174-posting-rules.asp

We apply exactly the same process and policy (which is completely public and transparent) to all reviews and forum posts.

We have many negative reviews on this site, for many vendors, including advertisers and non-advertisers, and that includes Payability. There are no secret arrangements or deals with any providers over reviews, ever. Just the same policy applied the same way, every time.

"squelch all criticism" and "scrub clean this site"? Absolute nonsense. This is just about you, and your inability to follow our policy.

So, don't throw careless assertions around with nothing to back them up, and simply follow our rules, or go away and don't come back. We could hardly be any fairer than that.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Benwayism
11 Nov 2017
Methinks the Mod doth protest too much....

Dude, your website posted just this summer what is seemingly an objective review of Payability that was, in fact, WRITTEN BY ("sponsored by") Payability itself:

www.webretailer.com/lean-commerce/payability-amazon-payouts/#/

I guess publishing corporate propaganda is one way to solve a website's content problem...

The insistence of objective impartiality is what is galling--and indeed dangerous--about overly moderated forums such as these. How much did Payability pay the site to "sponsor" your article about Payability? Is this type of 'sponsorship' typical of how content is created for this website?
Benwayism
11 Nov 2017
Btw, Amazon closed forum threads for months after the revelation earlier this year that Payability was paying Amazon sellers to shill for them on the Amazon forums. So their web strategy is strategic, modern, and ethically objectionable. It should be no great surprise they've long since reached their marketing tentacles into sites like this.
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,453
11 Nov 2017
@Benwayism

We wrote a sponsored post about Payability with a clear message stating that. You haven't discovered anything secret or improper.

This site is an online publication, and makes money from advertising. Otherwise it wouldn't exist. All sponsored posts are in a series called Supplier Spotlight, and they say they are sponsored. How much money does your business make? None of my business, right?

Editorial, advertising and UGC (forum, reviews, blog comments) are all separate, and dealt with differently. As I said before, and I seriously don't know what you don't get about it, advertisers have no special policy or rights applied when it comes to reviews.

The challenges of separating editorial and advertising are nothing new to the media industry. The two can be and are kept separate by strictly and consistently applying our policy.

You didn't follow our policy, and you didn't respond to our messages, so your review was removed. Hardly over moderated. Many other forums wouldn't have given you a chance to change it, and just assumed you were a troll or at least unhinged. That's all there is to it.

[Last edited: 11 Nov 2017]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Report review abuse

Volo
ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
xSellco 1