Not very good

Poster
United Kingdom United Kingdom
jko
Kudos: 16
starstardim stardim stardim star
Not very good
12 Nov 2017
The website does not update the listing properly. I also think it is missing basic features such showing how many bids the item has on the listing page. The price for items on the listing page is also shown wrong. The templates are a bit confusing. I don't recommend this service. I didn't try their customer service more than I sent feedback about the above and no one replied. So can't say much how it works as it didn't. Going forward I will keep on searching other service providers that are better than this.
United States United States
Theyreallyarethatbad
Kudos: 38
Re: Not very good
13 Nov 2017
@jko

I thought I'd mention that the wonderful inkFrog Open is not compatible with the eBay App and Android phones. I got a message through eBay from a customer who said he was interested in one of my listing but couldn't see the image or the description. He said it was a mess. The listing had been created in Inkfrog Open. A quick google search showed that the issue with the eBay App, Inkfrog and Android is not new. It's been plaguing people for at least four or five months.

Inkfrog said there was nothing they could do. Don't we pay them to solve compatibility issues between their templates and eBay so we can list our auctions efficiently without issues. I mean really. Does Inkfrog do anything right???
Report review abuse

Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
xSellco 2
2nd Office