Immediate reopening of my sellers account!

Poster
eric Lis
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Immediate reopening of my sellers account!
16 Nov 2017
Mr. Eade was very informative and assisted me in having my Amazon Sellers account reinstated. It was within a matter of 2 days max and it was reinstated no questions asked! I HIGHLY recommend his services! I'm very glad that I contacted him. He gave me much of his time explaining everything about the process. I can't believe it took only 2 days I have been trying for months to contact the seller performance team with no response from them at all.. It was definitely worth his fee to have my account reinstated. THANK YOU!
Supplier
Beverly Hills, California United States
Law Office of Kenneth Eade
Kudos: 35
Re: Immediate reopening of my sellers account!
20 Nov 2017

eric Lis wrote:

Mr. Eade was very informative and assisted me in having my Amazon Sellers account reinstated. It was within a matter of 2 days max and it was reinstated no questions asked! I HIGHLY recommend his services! I'm very glad that I contacted him. He gave me much of his time explaining everything about the process. I can't believe it took only 2 days I have been trying for months to contact the seller performance team with no response from them at all.. It was definitely worth his fee to have my account reinstated. THANK YOU!
Report review abuse

Volo
StoreFeeder
xSellco 1
SellerCloud