BAD SERVICE RUN !!!

Poster
AndreaP
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
BAD SERVICE RUN !!!
20 Nov 2017
Believe me when I say stay away from this company. As far as I can see once they take your money they don't care about your shipment. They don't follow up any at all. I placed an order for pickup NY to NY which is just 1hr:30 minutes drive in traffic without traffic it's 1 hr. They didn't pick up my good on the date I gave them and no one reaches out and said gave me an update. I had to send an email the following business day to get an update. the following business day they didn't pick up my good until the next day and freightos didn't even follow up with the shipper. My goods got pickup up two days late and then today I get an email from them asking to pay additional 435 after I paid 480 to get my goods. I gave them accurate information in regards to pallet and cartons size so not my problem. Again take my advice and run don't use them. They want to charge me over 900 to ship from NY to NY which is hr drive.
United States United States
Alfredo Pulido
Kudos: 15
Re: BAD SERVICE RUN !!!
9 Dec 2017
@AndreaP-who do you recomend if they are over charging you and providing late service?
Report review abuse

Volo
StoreFeeder
xSellco 1
SellerCloud