Unethical Company with Poor Customer Support

Poster
james_gregory
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Unethical Company with Poor Customer Support
22 Nov 2017
You know when you sign up for a service under the pretense of a free trial and that little voice in the back of your head says "I hope this is a reputable company that won't hassle me to cancel?"

It is businesses like AMZ Tracker that make us so skeptical. After having trouble with canceling through their website within the allotted free trial period. I was charged for the service but was not aware of it until I received my credit card statement. I thought it was certainly an error and they would fix immediately as I had not logged in since I tried to cancel. WRONG again. They denied my request for a refund 4 separate times between customer service reps and supervisors.

This is the most unethical business I have encountered in more than 20 years in business. They stand behind their policy of holding users accountable for the shortcomings of their cancellation process. Essentially what they performed was theft.

Look elsewhere for your Amazon seller tools needs. We much prefer a reputable business with great customer support like CashCowPro, AMZ Shark, AmazeOwl (free).

Do not make the same mistake that we did!
Report review abuse

xSellco 2
2nd Office
Amazowl
FeedbackExpress