Allegro selling software. is there any?

Poster
swimmedia
Kudos: 20
Allegro selling software. is there any?
3 Jul 2008
Hello.

I'm new on this forum, so thank you in advance for any advice I might receive

I'm English, but I currently live in Poland, and I'm trying to start a business selling books on Allegro.pl. I've been looking around for some software which would help me catalogue and list these books (of which I have thousands to sell), but I haven't been able to find anything compatible with Allegro.

Any ideas please anyone?

Mike
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,626
Re: Allegro selling software. is there any?
14 Jul 2008
Hi swimmedia,

I don't know of any selling tools for Allegro, only a couple of sniping tools.

Is there any useful info on Allegro itself?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Poland Poland
swimmedia
Kudos: 20
14 Jul 2008
It's hard to say how much info there is on the site. I do speak some Polish, but it's a real struggle for me to understand everything. My girlfriend's looking into it for me now. The reason I posted on here was because it'd be great to have this software in English, and I was hoping to find something that would come with some kind of configuration system which allowed it to work with ANY auction system.

Thanks for your reply
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,626
14 Jul 2008

swimmedia wrote:

I was hoping to find something that would come with some kind of configuration system which allowed it to work with ANY auction system.
Now, that would be nice!

Unfortunately there is no standard way to integrate with auction sites - many marketplaces won't even have an API for developers to hook into.

eSellerPro pride themselves on their "integration engine" approach, and I'm sure they (or other suppliers) could work with Allegro if there was sufficient demand. But the demand part is key - it will take a lot of effort so I wouldn't expect them to do it without a good return on their investment.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office