Poor Support

Poster
BTZY
Kudos: 15
starstardim stardim stardim star
Poor Support
9 Dec 2017
I initially thought it was a great platform for both businesses and customers since the customers can opt for which ever methods of delivery modes they wanted base on their time, budget, and the convenience provided by the shipper.

After waiting for the Magento plugin for 2 months plus, the plugin was finally ready. I was excited to get it installed and try it out. As many IT stuff bound to have problems especially for beta versions. We expected that and nothing to shout about as well.

However, what disappoint us was the support level was really poor. The local guy got us onboard stop picking up phone calls, I emailed our problem to their support; it doesn't seem like they read my email and instead of assisting me with my problems, they sent me a standard answer and before I could reply, they immediately sent a survey email to ask about how we rate their services. It's just ridiculous!

I am very disappointed and I am in the midst of looking for another logistics partner for our business. I am not sure how Easyship works for other platforms so I am not in a position to comment.
Report review abuse

xSellco 2
Amazowl
RepricerExpress
ManageByStats