Highly recommended!!

Poster
Mark122
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Highly recommended!!
15 Dec 2017
Who would have guessed you didn't need three different systems to manage to sell across different marketplaces.

Coming from Channel Advisor which most of the major processes was manual and moving to 247 Commerce which they had automated those same processes. Currently, 247 has done a complete order automation from all the different marketplaces and accounts to our in-house stock management system. This actually has allowed us to expand our business to even more marketplaces on 247 as well as improving other aspects of the business.

We are also adding products onto marketplaces with minimal data provided, not only major business processes being automated but now we do not require full data to be uploaded to marketplaces. Minimal data while still keeping high sales rank of the products we are listing is also a bonus, this had allowed us to list new lines of products first.

No need to keep juggling multiple software or systems, such as a repricer, product listing, order management and sales report manager. This is being done all under one roof and with unlimited user with different roles which can be assigned.

If you are not sure about features or want to find out more information their support team are easy to reach. There have been times where I would call them even though it was out of office hours and was able to get in contact with them.

I have seen an increase of sale growth by ten folds using 247 and not only by reducing processes and automating some key parts which have saved me valuable time and money. On top of that 247 commerce where more than happy to sit down with me anytime regarding custom features which I had requested down the line.
Report review abuse

RepricerExpress
ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
Efficient Era