What software integrates " Ask Seller a Question"?
Closed

Poster
w2pac1234
Kudos: 35
What software integrates " Ask Seller a Question"?
7 Aug 2008
What customer support program integrates " Ask Seller a Question" so we can reply to the question through their service and it will post to their member area in ebay for us?

I know there is hostedsupport.com, but what other companies do this?

-Danny
TheCellShop.net
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
Re: What software integrates " Ask Seller a Question"?
7 Aug 2008
Hi Danny, and welcome

The last time I researched this area ezSupport for eBay (Hosted Support) was the only provider.

However, I have looked into it again and found Saeven|CRM and ReplyManager. Both look similar to Hosted Support, including auto replies from a knowledge base. They are now scheduled for addition to the directory.

[Last edited: 28 Aug 2008]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
w2pac1234
7 Aug 2008
I also found the Saeven, but never heard of the ReplyManager. I will look into both of those companies.

Thank you for the quick response.

-Danny
Supplier
Salt Lake City, UT United States
infopia-transact
11 Aug 2008
Hi Danny,

As part of the Transact eCommerce Platform, Infopia offers a seamless integration with Salesforce.com (the leader in On-Demand CRM), which allows you to manage all of your ASQs across multiple eBay ids and take advantage of an intelligent knowledge base to answer the questions.

Not only that, it allows you to manage the B2B side of your business, handle all of your eCommerce emails (using the same knowledge base) and easily handle returns/RMA process by tying that customer communication directly with your orders. Last but not least, you can also leverage all of this data to do targeted email marketing campaigns to you customers who have opted into your mailing list or newsletter.

For more information, check out www.infopia.com/transact_CRM.shtml or
www.salesforce.com/appexchange...Code__c=&id=a0330000002gp8tAAA

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jon
w2pac1234
12 Aug 2008
Jon,

We actually use Infopia right now (www.thecellshop.net)

We have ran 3 trials so far with sales force and it just isnt streamlined enough to answer everyday ebay questions quick enough. There are too many steps involved to quickly answer a customer and have it go back to their My eBay page.

Salesforce is a great program, but it does TOO much for what 99% of sellers on ebay need.
w2pac1234
12 Aug 2008
Saeven|CRM----- We are working on setting up a trial right now. Great team. Very fast to integrate. I am crossing my fingers

ReplyManager- I contacted them which they answered the phone right away. They do not actually integrate with ask seller a question. They simply have ebay templates for you to use when replying to emails. They said it is in the works to actually reply back to the My eBay through their system.

[Last edited: 13 Aug 2008]
Supplier
Ottawa Canada
saeven.net consulting
Kudos: 30
12 Aug 2008

w2pac wrote:

Saeven|CRM----- Contacted them 3 times over the last week and not a single reply. I do not see a phone # for contact and their live chat is never on.
Hi Danny,

Sorry to read that you had difficulties reaching us, did you communicate with us through our helpdesk at help.crm.saeven.net? You also could have written sales@crm.saeven.net. We're definitely alive and well, and are indeed there around the clock.

Any questions I can answer?

Cheers.
Alexandre Lemaire
(Saeven)
Senior Architect
Saeven|CRM
saeven.net consulting inc.
w2pac1234
12 Aug 2008
Alexandre,

I sent an email through the contact us form on your website. I have sent an email directly to sales@crm.saeven.net. just now.
Supplier
Ottawa Canada
saeven.net consulting
Kudos: 30
12 Aug 2008
That was fast!!

When email is used, a validation link sent to your email address to ensure that the message was indeed generated by a human - be sure to click that link when you get it

Cheers!
Alex
Senior Architect
Saeven|CRM
saeven.net consulting inc.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
28 Aug 2008
UPDATE: Saeven|CRM and ReplyManager are now in the directory.

Reviews would be much appreciated.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United Kingdom United Kingdom
markb
Kudos: 146
8 Sep 2008
eseller pro also handles ebay questions. you can save FAQ's into eseller questions whether it be a general question or product spefic

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro