GavelThief Auction Sniper

Poster
prestonlanier@gavelthief.com United States
GavelThief
Kudos: 35
GavelThief Auction Sniper
1 Nov 2008
Hi Guys,

I'm new to ASR and wanted to share some information about my company with you. I am the owner of and lead developer for GavelThief, a brand new eBay auction sniper.

I am proud to say that we have a very active team of developers that is constantly researching and developing unique new features that our users request and a highly qualified team of customer service representatives available for live support chat and email correspondence. Here are just a few of the features we offer:
  • Intelligent multi-server sniping system accurate within 1 second
  • Smart bidgroups with contingency bidding
  • eBay watch list import wizard
  • Auction locator and package tracking with built-in Google Maps
  • Cross-browser bookmark sniping extension
  • Real time user and site-wide statistics with graphs
  • Email and SMS text message notifications
  • Personal RSS notification feeds with auction info
  • Tutorials and how-to articles and videos
  • Live support chat and email support
  • Community forum

• We recently opened for business after finishing a very successful beta testing phase with the first 50 users that signed up for testing. So far we've had fantastic success with our sniping systems which are currently placing around 200 bids per day. GavelThief has missed a total of 3 auction snipes out of approximately 15,000, and those 3 were missed due to an unresponsive eBay server (so technically we've missed none).

If anyone is interested in our service, please visit www.gavelthief.com to sign up for your free, unlimited 14-day trial. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me personally at prestonlanier@gavelthief.com or one of our helpful customer service representatives at staff@gavelthief.com or via live chat on our website.

Regards,
    Preston Lanier

Ad-Lister
    Xpress Lister
    2nd Office
    ChannelAdvisor