Looking for management solution with very specific features

Poster
mrgiggles
Kudos: 20
Looking for management solution with very specific features
3 Nov 2008
Hi, I'm looking for a comprehensive ebay management program. Certain features are especially important to me. Are there any that can do all of the following?:

1. I have several Ebay accounts. It is such a pain to have to keep logging in and out of each to list, leave feedback, respond to messages etc. Are there any management programs that allow you to manage multiple accounts at once, and complete various administrative Ebay tasks like feedback, messages, etc? Also, are there any that allow you to share listings between Ebay accounts?

2. Bulk listing editing is very important to me.
a. Including being able to bulk edit ALL options---not only price, shipping, and qty, but also smaller things like whether there's a counter, insurance options, etc
b. I'd also like a Find-Replace that works across all listings

3. Automatic downloading of Ebay and Paypal transactions. Though I'm sure this must be standard in most solutions.

4. Are there any that will even automatically open an Unpaid Item Dispute to buyers who haven't paid within 7 days? I'm getting SO many more Unpaid Buyers now that Sellers are no longer able to leave negative feedback for buyers.

5. This is not mandatory, but I'd prefer a desktop solution for maximum speed.

It'd be nice not to have to spend more than $50 a month, but I might be willing to spend considerably more if necessary to get all these features. They would save me just a TON of time.

thanks.
Supplier
United States United States
Vendio_Crystal
Kudos: 113
Re: Looking for management solution with very specific featu
17 Nov 2008
Hi,

1.Vendio offers such a tool, we have multi-user support and automated feedback. I'm not sure what you mean about messages. If you can let me know you specific needs, I can let you know if we offer that.

2. a. Yes
b. Yes
c. Yes

3. Yes

4. Sort of. It takes a mouse click on your part as you need to select the reason in order to open a dispute. So its not automatic, but its close.

5. Yes, we have a Vendio Desktop version, which includes quite a lot of flexibility, and one of the things that our users find to be handy is that you can work online, or offline with the same tool-set..Just sync up.

6. Pricing is dependent upon your needs, but it located right on the home page bottom under Pricing.

If you have any other questions, feel free to drop me a line at crystal@corp.vendio.com - I'm also here a quite a bit (albeit as time permits)

Vendio_Crystal
Crystal Wells
Vendio Services, Inc
www.vendio.com
Blog: vendable.vendio.com/
Supplier
SpoonFeeder
Kudos: 40
4 Dec 2008
Hi mrgiggles, The only feature in your list that is currently not available in SpoonFeeder as of 12-4-2008 is the simultaneous support for multiple identities. However we have that feature on our roadmap for development and the current SpoonFeeder can switch back and forth quickly between identities, or be installed multiple times on the same computer for support of each identity.

Otherwise, SpoonFeeder can handle all of the other requested features in your list, including being a fast and responsive desktop solution available for well under your budget.
mrgiggles
Kudos: 20
8 Jan 2009
Thanks for your responses.

Vendio_Crystal

1. What I mean is that I'd like to be able to respond to messages users send to my various Ebay accounts without logging in and out of all the accounts. It'd be nice if Vendio has one message center that consolidates all messages from all accounts. Right now I do this with all the Ebay related emails I receive by pulling them into one emails account, and it greatly simplifies things. Unfortunately not all users email addresses are current, so that setup doesn't work all the time, however. Also, I'd wish for it to be searchable and generally more functional for the user than Ebay's current message center.

One more question--I have some coupon codes I'd like to sell on Ebay. Usually when people are buying coupon codes they are looking to get them right away, and so I'd like to be able to accommodate that, but of course I don't want to just hang around my computer all day waiting for sales. So I'd like to set up an automated system wherein there' s a database full of the codes, and upon receiving payment the next unused coupon in the database is sent to that customer. Would Vendio or another auction software solution allow me to set up something like this relatively easily, I suppose using Paypal's IPN and such?

thanks.

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister