Software suggestions for Amazon and eBay Selling

Poster
fullbins
Kudos: 104
Software suggestions for Amazon and eBay Selling
10 Dec 2008
I currently run AMan Pro for Amazon and Selling Manager pro for Ebay. I like all the functions of both but would like to bring it all into one. An auto responder as well as data collection is imperative. Any sugestion? Thanks in advance

[Last edited by moderator: Added detail to title — 18 Dec 2008]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
Re: Software suggestions
18 Dec 2008
Hi fullbins

There are a number of management solutions that support Amazon.

Of those, ChannelMAX and Vendio Sales Manager are in a similar price range to AMan Pro, but I'm not sure if ChannelMAX are taking new eBay sellers at the moment.

There are other solutions which are well featured but at a higher price point, such as MarketplaceAdvisor Premium, Laris, Infopia, Kyozou, and Zoovy.

Hope that helps!
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
tracker
Kudos: 228
Re: Software suggestions for Amazon and eBay Selling
26 Dec 2008
Hello,

Would you mind sharing a litle more info - could you elaborate your needs for both auto responder and data collection. Could you give details of what your needs are?

Tracker

[Last edited: 26 Dec 2008]
fullbins
Kudos: 104
15 Jan 2009
I would like to be able to customize a order confirmation to both customers of Ebay and Amazon while storing the information about them for later use in promotions.
speakthetruth
Kudos: 15
18 Jan 2009
I use Zoovy and if you are looking to go even beyond just eBay and Amazon, I would recommend looking into them. They have an awesome tech support and implementation team that help answer your questions and resolve issue fast. I dont think i've ever called in and not been able to talk to support when I needed something. I have not tried any of the others mentioned. Zoovy was my first choice and I dont see myself or them going anywhere.

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First