Software News tagged "Ecommerce Picks"
Ecommerce picks of the week for 22 November 2013:
- Pinterest API and ecommerce: just a passing fad?
- eBay UK click-and-collect expanded to more chain stores
- Is Black Friday ecommerce a "thing" in the UK?
- Great question: at what age should we let children shop online?
- Making money online without inventory or shipping... good luck with that!
- Content marketing webinar with John Hayes on 27th November
- How liable are you for the products you sell? Clue: more than you think!
- Amazon are encouraging sellers to list used products!
- Can sellers turn their own eBay shipping mistakes to their advantage?
- Watch out for "fake" wholesalers
- Is this why your eBay competitors get better prices than you?
- Dropping of Amazon's "price parity" rule discussed on BBC Radio 4
- Free eBay.com listings until November 25 for all sellers on up to 2,013 fixed price or auction listings
- Should eBay's feedback system be the online standard?
- How much should you spend on advertising?
Ecommerce picks of the week for 15 November 2013:
- Five myths about Amazon repricing software
- At last! Agile marketing combines the art of content and the science of behavioural economics
- Interesting stats from Econsultancy: 59% of companies say conversion rate optimization is crucial to their digital marketing strategy
- Seven tips for writing better marketing emails
- Anyone still not sure how to lose eBay buyers? Yes? Well then here's the answer courtesy of Sellbrite
- For the Christmas ecommerce copycats, a nice summary of what Harrods, Macy's and others are doing
- Cybermonday, pah! 11/11 is Single's Day in China!
- Optimising your eBay titles and subtitles
- Multichannel selling best practice guide (contact details required)
- Data, data everywhere and not a drop to... analyse? The five Laws of Product Data Part 4
- Absolute beginner? 17 steps small retailers can take to adapt to the internet
- UK seller experiencing unreasonable buyer returns? Now there's the Delivery Claims Database
- I'm easy, I'm easy like Sunday mor... ding dong! Amazon spoils Sunday in the UK and US
- Free holiday shipping guide for ecommerce sellers (PDF, email not required)
- Beyond sharing: six ways to use social media with your ecommerce site
- Nice intro to product data feeds
- Three reasons why ecommerce sites fail
- Wow, lots of rare insights in this detailed breakdown of a $600K revenue online store
Ecommerce picks of the week for 10 November 2013:
- Finally, eBay's seller protection process explained!
- Why is processing ecommerce orders such a headache?
- What has inventory management got to do with customer satisfaction?
- How to build brand loyalty with eBay selling
- Ever bought a pumpkin at Easter? Rethinking when to sell seasonal items!
- How to have a vacation when you sell on eBay?
- Why do customers add to their shopping cart but not checkout? Free ecommerce white paper from Magento and Bronto.
- Most terrifying ecommerce headline of the year? "eBay Purges Sellers in Waves, What Gives?"
- 5 of the most expensive items ever bought on eBay
- Great guide to avoiding negative Amazon feedback
- Ecommerce ebook series now free
- Is Etsy going the way of eBay now sellers don't have to make goods themselves?
- How to get your ecommerce store prepared for the holiday season
- What is ERP? Does it have a place in small business?
- 7 tips for selling more on Cyber Monday
- How to boost your traffic on Amazon
- Great roundup of the seven top US ecommerce marketplaces from Amazon and eBay to Newegg and Rakuten
- Why your online store needs a USP - with examples!
- 20+ Christmas ecommerce tips from the experts
Ecommerce picks of the week for 1 November 2013:
- eBay surveys sellers on getting rid of feedback on buyers
- Good grammar still counts! Content marketing for ecommerce merchants
- Top ten US cities for online small business
- Ecommerce emails - have you optimised cart abandonment, order confirmation, shipping and feedback mails?
- How to shoot eBay photos like a pro: webinar 6 Nov
- How to build brand loyalty when selling on Amazon marketplace
- What do you put in the shipping box? Five great ideas here
- eBay UK’s new image requirements come into effect today
- How to test prices without irritating buyers
- eBay replace MyWorld with new Profile page
- Product data "laws" part 3: all about planning
- Ecommerce optimization tips for record breaking holiday sales
- The ultimate guide to the Amazon Buy Box (email address required)
- Google introduces 'Certified Shops' scheme for UK ecommerce sites
- Five phrases that will scare your ebay buyers
Ecommerce picks of the week for 25 October 2013:
- New ecommerce books include The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
- How Black Milk Clothing built a multi-million dollarecommerce business using social media
- Amazon's mysterious announcement that third-party sellers can participate in holiday deals promotion
- Do you have a cyber Monday game plan?
- eBay reduces sellers' options for finding bad bidders
- Amazon image guidelines: single items, no models, and move it a little to the left!
- Acquisition alert! UK same-day delivery service Shutl acquired by eBay
- Amazon tax law struck down in Illinois
- How to measure "lift" from promotion and advertising
- Roundup of eBay changes including in-store pick up (ISPU!) and pinboards (yes, like pinterest) Part 1 and Part 2
- London Magento hackathon this weekend!
- Why use product videos on your ecommerce store?
- How to spot wholesale supplier scams
- 4 reasons to go multichannel
- 5 tips for effective buying at real live auctions
- Google AdWords announces new shopping campaign type
Ecommerce picks of the week for 18 October 2013:
- Inner turmoil: PayPal disputes chargeback with itself
- How to build trust with ecommerce shoppers
- Sensible tips for selling using Fulfillment by
- Great roundup of UK small biz ecommerce / marketplace seller events
- eBay sales slump theories: stale listings, mobile unfriendly listings, downtime or search changes?
- Made simple: eBay UK's new managed returns process
- France third biggest ecommerce market in Europe...
- Can you access and use your product data easily? If not, it might as well not exist
- Inventory out of control? Here's how to avoid a meltdown
- Nice roundup of 11 tips for great ecommerce product images
- Want to add ecommerce to your wordpress blog? Here's four of the best
- When is Christmas? Preparing for holiday ecommerce sales
- How-to: Late-season holiday sourcing tips
- Made simple: making the most of eBay best match
- France's new bookselling bill: discrimination or protection?
- iwoca offers free loans to cover Amazon pay-out failure
- eBay removes listing titles from seller feedback listings
- eBay marketplace has 124 million active users and 500 million listings (and other Q3 stats)
- Great insights and ideas to make your customer service stand out
- Understanding ecommerce shoppers: Who, Why, Where, When, How
Ecommerce picks of the week for 11 October 2013:
- eBay: What's with all the surveys?
- How to optimize marketplace sales
- Bigcommerce ecommerce conversion workshop
- Giving marketplace listings personality
- Guide to Etsy changes
- Amazon seller tips: when not to use FBA, how to communicate with seller support and more...
- What to sell on Amazon and what to sell on eBay?
- eBay mandates 14-day returns policy ahead of EU ecommerce law change
- Understanding the Marketplace Fairness Act
- Five rules for great ecommerce product data
- Beyond SEO for online retailers
- eBay suspends 15,000 sellers
- Amazon launches challenger to
- Great advice on ecommerce email marketing for the holiday season
- Mobile apps friend or foe for small biz ecommerce?
- OMG it's October and I'm not ready for holiday selling! Ecommerce webcast helps sellers get ready,
- Good round up on the pros and cons of selling through online marketplaces versus an ecommerce website
- eBay is no silkroad, here's the stuff you can't sell
- In depth: the Google Trusted Stores badge
- How ecommerce business can bring down their shipping costs
- Stores with a social presence have 32% more sales and other stats on ecommerce and
- When to post on social media, illustrated on a cats arm. Yes, really.
Ecommerce picks of the week for 5 October 2013:
- New edition of Dan Wilson's marketplace selling book
- Inside an ecommerce entrepreneur's brain
- Pinterest and the art of reverse showrooming
- eBay adds Pinterest-like collections
- When to sell Your ecommerce business
- Need to know: eBay image standards
- Amazon beating eBay for market penetration and conversion rate
- The truth about Amazon add-ons
- Etsy no longer demands items have to be made by the seller - will it turn Etsy into eBay?
- Report on eBay, Amazon, Shopify and Bigcommerce all in one place
- How to plan an effective social media strategy
- eBay sales dropped? Here's what to do
- Is Magento a good choice for online marketplace sellers?
- Six ways to improve online marketplace listings
- Is it worth going to ecommerce events?
- Amazon, eBay and Google image requirements comparison table
- Nice Facebook for ecommerce stats roundup
- Why are eBay sellers so angry? Discuss.
Ecommerce picks of the week for 29 September 2013:
- Free eBay Webinar on 2 Oct: International Shipping
- An Update on the Marketplace Fairness Act
- 7 Easy Ways to Boost Your Amazon Sales
- 4 Ways to Improve Order Tracking Usability
- Could adding a wedding category produce extra sales?
- Is showrooming a myth?
- 5 Unusual and Effective Ecommerce Pricing Strategies
- Buy on eBay and collect at Argos
- eBay sellers upset over buyer refunds without returns
- How to compete with ecommerce giants
- Pricing tips and the new Amazon subscriptions API
- eBay One Hour Delivery Launching in London
- eBay Motors Parts Compatibility: How-To Advice
- Pretty thorough roundup of ecommerce shopping cart abandonment
- Building good ecommerce supplier relationships
- What fragile shipping really means!
- Ecommerce growth hacking
- Get back in touch with customers during the holidays
- 7 ideas for better ecommerce marketing emails
- How to create great video marketing
- PayPal confirms Braintree purchase
- Mobile accounts for ALL ecommerce growth and other surprising stats
- Three ways to increase conversions on Amazon
Follow us on Twitter to get future picks in real time!